Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More drama! Ordered September 25th. Original EDD: 10/8--10/22. Delayed to 11/13-12/11. Delayed again to 12/18-12/31. Today, moved up to 10/22-11/03.

11/03 is my birthday, so I wouldn't mind that. Hopefully there are no more delays!

My EDD is staying at 10/12 (today) to 10/24. Usually it would move the EDD window out by a week on the first day of the previous EDD window.

Meanwhile, found this video that could be a guide for things to look for during inspection.

Same window and build no change to the date for me either! Hopefully our cars are sharing a semi soon!

Reactions: Futaba
Third time is the charm. Finally accepted deliver of my Red/Black M3P yesterday after having to reject 2 that had horrible quality control issues. This one was freaking perfect in every regard. Every gap, panel alignment, door handle alignment, and window trim is freaking perfect. I don't think I've seen such a perfect example. The only small issue is that there is a small chip in the edge of roof glass, which if it gets worse, will be replaced under warranty. As hard as it was to reject two deliveries, I'm glad I did it. For it, this reaffirms the quality control discrepancy between end of quarter and start of quarter builds.

Reactions: Trex710 and Futaba
VINdicated!

Finally received my VIN tonight. There is an M in the VIN for 2021 model year. Now it wants me to pay now.

Can you pay with Plaid *after* inspection during delivery? I see there is also option to pay with a certified check. Do you need to tell them you are paying with a certified check over the phone? There isn't an option it the web UI to say you want to pay with a certified check.