Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you find out when your Tesla was built? I took delivery of a red M3P last week and the Tesla employee couldn’t give me a build date - he just said it was likely very recent (within a week or two).
There should be a sticker on your door frame - open your driver door and look down near where the seat controls are .. you’ll see a sticker that should have the month and year yours rolled off the line.

Delivery scheduled 10/20 man that seems like a long time away lol! talk about just making the window lol
Did you talk to someone to schedule? My EDD now is 13th to 19th. The order page asks me to pay the full price now. But I want to pay with certified check on the day of delivery after inspection.

EDIT: Never mind, got an email to schedule the pickup. It will be this Saturday.

Last edited:
Did you talk to someone to schedule? My EDD now is 13th to 19th. The order page asks me to pay the full price now. But I want to pay with certified check on the day of delivery after inspection.

EDIT: Never mind, got an email to schedule the pickup. It will be this Saturday.
Nope just got a text to schedule and only got 20&21 as options hoping they call and can move it up. Not sure what to do about payment, will end up just paying for it and hope for the best lol!

Ordered M3P black on black on 9/18 with an EDD 10/11-11/10. Got an email yesterday that it was being built 😬. Noticed yesterday my EDD got updated to 10/23-11/03.

I did realize a couple of days after I ordered it that I should have waited for a 2022 model but from what I read there is no differences besides the number and resale value. Telsa's hold their value pretty well so I'm not going to beat myself up toooo much.

Hope everyone gets their car sooner than expected and no build quality issues ❤️
They requested my trade in registration for plate transfer and got my VIN shortly after. It's a 2021 model and my EDD was updated to 10/27-10/31 😬. Just waiting for the agreement review to be available, making the final payment, and a call for a set delivery date so I can reach out to my insurance to upload the required proof of insurance and see what is needed to swap cars on delivery day.

Ended up Calling the SC and getting my delivery pushed up to tomorrow 10/16!! Super excited cant wait to get my car!

Reactions: Futaba