Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of my MSM Model 3 Performance this afternoon. The car's fit and finish is fine for the most part. Gaps are reasonable. If I run my fingers on the frunk gap, I can feel the frunk is not even with the fenders. But it is not noticeable if you just look at it. Interior is also fine. Not 10 out of 10. I think most of it is just not cleaned (I am not expecting a full detail).

The rest of the car is fine EXCEPT the rear passenger side door doesn't open from the inside 50% of the time. When this happens, when you press the door button, the window scrolls down, the door pops out a tiny bit, and then you can't open it. If you press the door button again, the door eventually opens. I kept trying, and then it stopped happening and it works as expected. We schedule an appointment 8 days from now for a tech to come by to take a look. I will keep testing in the next few days. If it really has fixed itself, I will cancel the appointment. The car was dirty. I have never taken delivery of a car this dirty.

The delivery person was super nice and patient. Saw a bunch of MSM 3s and Ys. Do they really build them in batches by colors?! lol

Thanks for the support to you all in this thread. Good luck to the rest of you who are waiting for your Model 3 Performance. Hopefully yours won't take as long as mine (2 months from order to delivery). See you elsewhere on the forum.

Reactions: MZBKA and BNMAZ