Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What was your carmax offer on your M3LR? I've got a 21 LR with 25k miles and been offered 53k from a local dealership but I've yet to get an offer from Carmax. How many miles were on yours?

I'm also upgrading from a LR to a M3P in red/black. Ordered 11/3, EDD was first December, but now it is showing 1/11 - 2/8... even this morning the build configuration on Teslas website showed November ETA for a performance ordered today... im hoping my EDD will change here soon, I'd really love a Black Friday purchase!
I had a long term m3p order on freeze...I unfroze on 11/2 and the next day it said EDD of 1/9-2/6. I thought “no way in hell this thing doesn’t come in Q4” with how Tesla likes to hit quarter end numbers and the margins on the performance models. Sure enough, the next day (11/4) my EDD updated to 11/18-12/2. Two hours later it updated to 11/7-11/13. One hour later, VIN appeared. Yesterday I scheduled delivery for 11/13. So it all changed and happened fast. Hope you have the same experience.

I finally have a tentative date scheduled for 11/14 @3PM. Looks like they wait until they have enough cars to deliver by rail to Texas. I ordered end of sept and already had a vin early oct with an EDD that was always changing within a 4 day window since 10/18.

I had a long term m3p order on freeze...I unfroze on 11/2 and the next day it said EDD of 1/9-2/6. I thought “no way in hell this thing doesn’t come in Q4” with how Tesla likes to hit quarter end numbers and the margins on the performance models. Sure enough, the next day (11/4) my EDD updated to 11/18-12/2. Two hours later it updated to 11/7-11/13. One hour later, VIN appeared. Yesterday I scheduled delivery for 11/13. So it all changed and happened fast. Hope you have the same experience.
Nice! It’s a 2022 NF VIN right?

Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum and very excited. I ordered a Model 3 Perfomance, White on Black no FSD on 11/4, unfortunately a couple of hours AFTER the $1,000 price hike😢.

For some reason using Apple Pay shunted the reservation to a separate Tesla account and am waiting for the vehicle to merge to my main account before filling out info!

EDD is still 12/13 - 12/31 for me, currently in the process of selling my 2020 M3 LR w/ AB. I was so bummed taking delivery on 9/5/20 around 1 month before the refresh was announced but fortunately used car prices are sky high! This is definitely going to feel like a massive upgrade from the 2020 LR since there are refresh upgrades plus a tier upgrade to Performance. Happy to join this waiting room with y’all!

Just curious, My last M3p (2020) i got the FSD because it was only 6k, now at 10k I'm not getting in this order because I just dont see any improvements that validate the increase. But All the cars have the FSD already right? the charge is just for the software unlock correct?

Just curious, My last M3p (2020) i got the FSD because it was only 6k, now at 10k I'm not getting in this order because I just dont see any improvements that validate the increase. But All the cars have the FSD already right? the charge is just for the software unlock correct?
They all have the fsd cpu just not fsd. Why would you even pay for it. Just get the subscription for $199. FSD is worthless on the resale side of it

Placed my order October 29th, early AM. My current delivery window is November 22 - December 20. That is updated from November 20 - December 18. Which was updated the 3rd day after ordering. Hasn't changed since.

I do not yet have a vin assigned. Getting super impatient. My SA has contacted me twice to get me into existing inventory earlier, but each one has either come with an up charge for paint or additional delivery fee of $500. No thanks. I'll continue to wait impatiently. HAHA!

I sold my 2021 BMW M2 Competition for this car. I wanted something faster off the line, and wanted to cut fuel (was spending $20 a day on gas in the BMW).

Reactions: jose3030