Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just adding a data point from Phoenix, AZ:

MSM, white interior, no FSD
Ordered: 11/12 (Cash as payment option, no trade, uploaded DL, registration, and insurance info)
Original EDD: November-December
Updated EDD on 11/12: November 30 - December 28

I haven't heard anything at all from Tesla or SA. Nothing in source code.
Just an update. EDD window narrowed today to 12/3-12/13. Hopefully that means a VIN is incoming!

I got a text yesterday that my car had been reassigned. Prior to it being reassigned, I called and asked to see if it could be delivered to Charlotte after 12-11 because of a travel conflict and was told it would likely not get to Charlotte until 12-7 and I could pick a date thereafter (original delivery date was early next week). Not sure what the issue was that prompted the reassignment and I've been trying to get a call back from Tesla with no luck.

Very jealous here of you folks with VINs and delivery dates. I ordered red/black/financed on 10/28 and have seen EDDs flux a bit out to Jan and back to Nov/Dec timeframe. I have a current narrow EDD of 12/2-12/13, so hoping to have a VIN soon.

Still, in this market 1.5 months to get a car is very very good so I'm not really complaining. I have a suspicion some of the discrepancies of order/delivery dates have a lot to do with location and availability of trucking/making a full load of deliveries. I'm in Eastern WA (as is another recent poster here I noticed) and I'm sure Tesla wouldn't be too interested in sending a half-full truck up this way.

Very jealous here of you folks with VINs and delivery dates. I ordered red/black/financed on 10/28 and have seen EDDs flux a bit out to Jan and back to Nov/Dec timeframe. I have a current narrow EDD of 12/2-12/13, so hoping to have a VIN soon.

Still, in this market 1.5 months to get a car is very very good so I'm not really complaining. I have a suspicion some of the discrepancies of order/delivery dates have a lot to do with location and availability of trucking/making a full load of deliveries. I'm in Eastern WA (as is another recent poster here I noticed) and I'm sure Tesla wouldn't be too interested in sending a half-full truck up this way.
Hey Doc. As the other Eastern WA poster, I agree with you but wonder if they could load a truck up and have it go to Seattle first, drop of some/most of the load, then continue to Spokane and drop off the rest.

I placed an order for a M3 LR back in March and switched it to M3P in April. I've had the order on hold trying to align it with my work's return to office date that keeps shifting back (currently slated for Feb, but with Omicron, who knows...). We just don't need any more cars at home right now.

I got the ultimatum email to take my order off hold by Dec 2nd or I'll face cancellation. I checked last night and my order was still on hold, but it looks like someone at Tesla took it upon themselves to remove the hold on my order today and now my EDD is December 02 - December 11.

Not really sure what to do as I definitely can't take delivery this month as I'll be out of town. I guess I could just place a new order and put it on hold - the price of my order has only gone up by $1k since April (MSM M3P) but I'd be out another $250 order fee.