Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD got pushed back to Dec 10-31 from Dec 7-20 yesterday
From looking at other places as well it seems like a lot of people are having their dates pushed back for the M3P. Some even as far as February estimates. I know those dates tend to be random but the fact that it's happening across the board may be a bit telling. Seeing a lot more pushed back than moved up that's for damn sure.

From looking at other places as well it seems like a lot of people are having their dates pushed back for the M3P. Some even as far as February estimates. I know those dates tend to be random but the fact that it's happening across the board may be a bit telling. Seeing a lot more pushed back than moved up that's for damn sure.
There is a white demo in LA if that is your thing. They would pull the FSD off if you wanted.

Mine was pushed back as well:
OD: 11/12
EDD1 (11/12): November
EDD2 (11/12): 11/30-12/28
EDD3 (11/30): 12/3-12/13
EDD4 (12/4): 12/7-12/20
EDD5 (12/8): 12/11-12/23

PS Nice screen name @Sudowoodo

There is a white demo in LA if that is your thing. They would pull the FSD off if you wanted.
Nah not that desperate. I like the Blue/White combo I rather wait for my specifications if I'm going to drop 70k on a car. Currently drive a WRX so it's not like I don't have a car but like most people here just want to get in the new car.
Mine was pushed back as well:
OD: 11/12
EDD1 (11/12): November
EDD2 (11/12): 11/30-12/28
EDD3 (11/30): 12/3-12/13
EDD4 (12/4): 12/7-12/20
EDD5 (12/8): 12/11-12/23

PS Nice screen name @Sudowoodo
Thanks!
My order date was pushed up substantially this morning.
OD: 12/2
EDD (12/3 - 12/7): Feb 28 - Mar 28
EDD (12/8): Dec 10 - 23
Gives me hope. What specs?

It’s pretty surprising but the M3P forum seems to get the least updates on EDD and delivery updates, feels like we’re all waiting in here😂 I’m really wishing I didn’t sell my car a month ago.
I sold my 2004 Lexus RX330 today for $500 more than I paid for it in 2014 ($7000). It had 164k miles on it and Tesla offered me $4200. I'm so happy to have sold it in this market; however, I have a backup truck for doing truck things so I'm not completely without like you. I'm not sure what I would do if I was in your shoes - do you have ZipCar or something like that around?

Reactions: HarpoonS
It’s pretty surprising but the M3P forum seems to get the least updates on EDD and delivery updates, feels like we’re all waiting in here😂 I’m really wishing I didn’t sell my car a month ago.
It almost seems streaky, last week we the updates were flowing like wine, now it's been a few days pause for us. Luckily I wfh 4 days a week. Wife is not happy about having to drive me in at 6am and having to pick me up when its quitting time 😂

Reactions: HarpoonS
I sold my 2004 Lexus RX330 today for $500 more than I paid for it in 2014 ($7000). It had 164k miles on it and Tesla offered me $4200. I'm so happy to have sold it in this market; however, I have a backup truck for doing truck things so I'm not completely without like you. I'm not sure what I would do if I was in your shoes - do you have ZipCar or something like that around?
Fortunately I’m attending school online and getting rides to and from work for now, we just wanted the money to be settled and have it all ready for delivery. I sold a 2020 M3LR so it’s been quite a struggle going from that to no car 😭Definitely would not rent though since it’s not necessary just been very inconvenient for me, got carried away I suppose!

It almost seems streaky, last week we the updates were flowing like wine, now it's been a few days pause for us. Luckily I wfh 4 days a week. Wife is not happy about having to drive me in at 6am and having to pick me up when its quitting time 😂
I FEEL THIS, my partner has been picking me up a few days a week from work and she’s tired 😭 She can’t wait for the car to come so I can drive her around again

Reactions: TNTeslå
Totally - I am at week 2 of a car rental. Should have held onto my LR a bit longer but thought those EDD's were accurate. Out like $630 in rental fees on sunday 🥵
Definitely if I had no means of getting a ride I wouldn’t have sold I guess I just was naive to think M3Ps deliver ahead of original EDDs 😂in the West Coast?? Not a chance. $630 could cover lots of accessories Im looking to buy, steep but that’s how rentals are I suppose😞😞.