Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a m3 Performance white with black interior on 12/6

At that time the estimated delivery was Dec. 14-31
Later changed to Jan 14-Feb 09
Later Changed back to Dec 14-31
Later Changed to Jan 02-31
Change back to Dec 14-31
Changed to 24-31 where it now sits

I thinking is Tesla had a car for me but decided it wasn't perfect enough. So, they put it aside for someone else. Found another and it also wasn't perfect, etc, etc.

I maybe waiting for months and months before Tesla finds just the perfect car for me :)

At least I can play a game with myself during this stressful waiting period.

They changed my order to home delivery and my only choices were 12/24 and 12/26. Of course I'm choosing Christmas Eve! Interesting the only choice was "Before 8AM", and unfortunately I have to work that day at 6AM so hopefully they drop it off while I'm sleeping so I can take it to work.

We received our vin this morning. We ordered last week expecting delivery in February. is there any down side to accepting this car so early? I'm worried someone else denied this car or it possible will not be totally up to date with any new changes.
We ordered 10 Dec thinking it would be at least a month wait for a M3P, no FSD, black interior. Received the text for delivery dates and are picking it up the 27th. Chicago area. There are some updates to the '22 MY I was hoping to get, namely the Ryzen processor and double paned windows in the rear doors, better brake pads etc, but those may not start showing up for months and my wife needs this car for the spring semester. Needs > wants. She's gonna love it!