Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pick up my M3P tomorrow! I’m in the Sacramento area. Ordered a White M3P with black interior on 12/25. Received VIN on 12/31.

EDD: January 25 - February 25
EDD: January 2 - January 5
EDD: January 5 - January 8
Received text notification to schedule pickup on Jan 5.
Pickup scheduled for Jan 7.

VIN: last 6 start with 145xxx

Reactions: M3PCanada and gvme
Pick up my M3P tomorrow! I’m in the Sacramento area. Ordered a White M3P with black interior on 12/25. Received VIN on 12/31.

Congrats! Be sure to update us and let us know if you have Ryzen! With that VIN I have high hopes :)

Reactions: M3PCanada and gvme

definitely interested in hearing about your experience, getting out of my 2020 SR+ and I am looking forward to the improved noise reduction on the 2022 model.

I haven’t seen any change in my EDD since the initial order. I guess that can be a good and bad thing. My EDD is 1/15-2/12 with my SA telling me that he sees a possible delivery date of 2/7 or 2/8 which fits in that original EDD window. Based on how quite a few people were receiving deliveries early on the higher priced M3P, I honestly expected that my delivery would be closer to the beginning of my EDD window but it appears it could be towards the end. We’ll see. I may have to make a tough call in a few days though as I’m currently without a daily driver and need to start making my way back to the office this next week. Definitely not making an 80 mile round trip commute in horrible Dallas traffic in my weekend car (GT3). As such, I may be forced to cancel my order and pick up a traditional ICE vehicle as my daily. I’m giving it until next Monday to see if there is any movement in my EDD before making the call.

Just got a text from Tesla and got excited but it was just telling me that to prepare for my upcoming delivery there was no value on account for a trade in (I do not have a trade in) and that I should text them back if I have one. I wonder if this means anything at all in terms of timing of delivery

Just got a text from Tesla and got excited but it was just telling me that to prepare for my upcoming delivery there was no value on account for a trade in (I do not have a trade in) and that I should text them back if I have one. I wonder if this means anything at all in terms of timing of delivery
I just received the same text. I don’t think it means anything. My SA looked at my order this morning and the EDD he is seeing has my car being transported on 1/24 or 1/25 and being available for pick up on 1/5 in the Dallas area. All of that is within my original EDD which hasn’t changed since I placed the order. I keep hoping for an early surprise but don’t think that’s even possible given the logistics of producing the car and getting it to Texas. Only shot is if someone with my spec backs out last minute.

Update:
Picked our M3P today and it has the intel atom chip. No biggie cause this car is frickin awesome. So much fun to drive.