Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD moved up a little today. Previously 2/8-2/11, now 2/3 -2/9. Assuming they allow that 3 days between arrival and scheduling a delivery I should be able to make it work, but if it gets any earlier, I could have a problem (0 chance I can get time off work before 2/5)

Model 3P finally arrived yesterday with AMD Ryzen and lithium ion battery. No dual panes in rear.

It is great!

Couple notes. Delivery delayed two days as they told me it had panel gaps to fix. Panel gaps seem good now, not 100% perfect but fine. Car had 30 miles on it when delivered to my house and already two minor rock chips on the front bumper. Not a big deal but I’d pick it up at the center if I had the choice.

Attachments

• 207F9774-A6D9-4D51-8BC7-68B34F0C4DB1.jpeg
    207F9774-A6D9-4D51-8BC7-68B34F0C4DB1.jpeg
    729 KB · Views: 112
Model 3P finally arrived yesterday with AMD Ryzen and lithium ion battery. No dual panes in rear.

It is great!

Couple notes. Delivery delayed two days as they told me it had panel gaps to fix. Panel gaps seem good now, not 100% perfect but fine. Car had 30 miles on it when delivered to my house and already two minor rock chips on the front bumper. Not a big deal but I’d pick it up at the center if I had the choice.
Your dog looks happy for the new ride!

Reactions: eakrish
I’m in the queue for the M3LR - but thinking of moving to the P. Couple of questions hoping you can help with

What is the average wait to delivery period on the P? The LR is about 90-100 days. I’d be going for a Red/White M3P.…

Does the M3P come with summer tires only, or is it all weather? I’m picking up in Toronto…

thanks folks

I’m in the queue for the M3LR - but thinking of moving to the P. Couple of questions hoping you can help with

What is the average wait to delivery period on the P? The LR is about 90-100 days. I’d be going for a Red/White M3P.…

Does the M3P come with summer tires only, or is it all weather? I’m picking up in Toronto…

thanks folks

I did similar, here is my journey:

OD 11/14 M3 LR AWD MSM 18" Aero White Int
ID Delivery

Initial Window: Feb?
In December, window become Jan 8 - Feb 5
1/8: 1/8 - 2/5
1/9: 2/4 - 3/5
1/12: Changed to M3P MSM White
1/13: 2/4 - 3/4
1/19: 2/4 - 3/4
1/23: 2/4 - 3/4
1/28: Woke up to 2/3-2/15

I asked about tires, all M3P come with summer tires. I am going to have TSportline wheels with tires ready for delivery.

Reactions: DasTasla