Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After spending $10k in maintenance and repairs in 2.5 years/13k miles and then quoted $45k for a new Macan S motor, I am so ready to leave ICE permanently in the rearview at this point. Although, I think I will miss that exhaust sound.
Maybe it’s because I’m a car guy but I’d still love to have an ICE for weekends and stuff like that.

Love the car but there’s something about a manual with a nice exhaust. A different kind of fun

Reactions: cubanian385
Anything I’m missing? Just wait for VIN at this point?
Do not pass GO, do not collect $200- immediately seek out a booster shot to prevent the dreaded, highly addictive "accessory disease." :cool:

So far, the Kisko SAs have been responsive to my questions. They will let you spend as much time as you want with the car before accepting delivery.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cubanian385
San Antonio - 173xxx VIN received this morning!!

Ordered date: 12/14

Initial EDD: March 2022

2nd EDD (12/19): 1/25 - 2/22

3rd EDD (1/26): 2/9 - 3/9

4th EDD (1/28): 2/14 - 2/28

5th EDD & VIN received (2/8): 2/20-2/24

I don't know any of the details on the hardware yet. I checked my app this morning and it wanted to connect to my Bluetooth. My heart instantly started racing and it felt like I already had my coffee in me. I'm hopeful that the car will have the AMD chip and keeping my fingers crossed about any other upgrade.
Oh you definitely are getting the AMD chipset. Congrats! I know you must be beyond excited to get it.

Do not pass GO, do not collect $200- immediately seek out a booster shot to prevent the dreaded, highly addictive "accessory disease." :cool:

So far, the Kisko SAs have been responsive to my questions. They will let you spend as much time as you want with the car before accepting delivery.
I think I need a double shot, I have spent so much money on accessories right now and in fact I have a trip to Orlando this weekend and decided to rent a Model 3 on Turo for the whole week just to kill the anxiety. 😂😂. I return it Monday at 10am and at 12pm I pick my car up 😂

Maybe it’s because I’m a car guy but I’d still love to have an ICE for weekends and stuff like that.

Love the car but there’s something about a manual with a nice exhaust. A different kind of fun
I used to be that way too , had an Audi S4 , loved it , but not any more. I’m done can’t wait to never have to stop at the gas station again 😅

Reactions: Sporty and eakrish