Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How else are you going to get tire protection, paint sealants, fabric insurance, door edge protectors, nitrogen filled tires, key insurance etc.?!? The dealer model can't die fast enough.
Tell me about it (I live in CT). Meanwhile I made about 10 inquiries to Kia dealers throughout the state on an EV6 and all of them want $10-20K markups (some of them also require you to pay thousands even more on paint and interior protection packages). I was so disillusioned that I have been taking notes and am going to forward everything to the state AG's office. Clearly there is collusion going and two of the dealers even hinted that they cannot sell for MSRP because other dealers are not and this is the fair market value at this time.

And their tactics are shady. Many of them advertise MSRP online but when you push them for the out the door price suddenly there are "additional market adjustments". A few of them insisted that I need to come in to discuss pricing but I kept pushing them and sure enough there are markups. They know once they get you into the dealer they can pressure you. So here I am with a Model 3 Performance on order and a big middle finger to Kia.

These are the same dealers who are blocking Tesla in CT "for the best interest of the consumer". What a load of BS.

ok gents some movement on my date range.

for those playin' along at home -

ordered 1/19 "march"
1/20 - date range 2/20 to 3/20
few days ago (thursday /friday last week?) changed to 2/08 to 3/08
today it has updated to 2/12 to 3/08

black / black 20s fsd los angeles model 3p
gettin' close!

Reactions: nval29
Tell me about it (I live in CT). Meanwhile I made about 10 inquiries to Kia dealers throughout the state on an EV6 and all of them want $10-20K markups (some of them also require you to pay thousands even more on paint and interior protection packages). I was so disillusioned that I have been taking notes and am going to forward everything to the state AG's office. Clearly there is collusion going and two of the dealers even hinted that they cannot sell for MSRP because other dealers are not and this is the fair market value at this time.

And their tactics are shady. Many of them advertise MSRP online but when you push them for the out the door price suddenly there are "additional market adjustments". A few of them insisted that I need to come in to discuss pricing but I kept pushing them and sure enough there are markups. They know once they get you into the dealer they can pressure you. So here I am with a Model 3 Performance on order and a big middle finger to Kia.

These are the same dealers who are blocking Tesla in CT "for the best interest of the consumer". What a load of BS.
Let's hope they all go away soon, I still remember my last experience when I bought my Lexus, one sales guy was bald face lying to my face (of course that dealership didn't get my business).

Reactions: thill444
I am wondering what are good interest rates? The one I received from Tesla is

-Wells Fargo Auto
-72 months, 2.74% APR

I am doing loan for first time, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
No doubt based on Credit Score, Mine also was 2.49% with W.F. I'm in the 800's. US Bank turned me down, alleging past due accounts; something I haven't had for 50+ years of credit. Great research! And they are running a commercial during the Olympics. The system is cockeyed; where an inquiry dings your score. WTAF.

ok gents some movement on my date range.

for those playin' along at home -

ordered 1/19 "march"
1/20 - date range 2/20 to 3/20
few days ago (thursday /friday last week?) changed to 2/08 to 3/08
today it has updated to 2/12 to 3/08

black / black 20s fsd los angeles model 3p
gettin' close!
Mine is still at 2/14-3/14 no change in EDD since the start hopefully we get our cars soon

Reactions: nval29 and lUtriaNt