Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 767443
Picked up at 9am this morning (early!) everything was perfect , no issues.

- yes AMD , didn’t check on battery , and no rear glass double pane

Car is amazing best car ever by far.
Congrats man!!! It looks gorgeous!!
Interesting , I never saw a single person on my pickup nor was I ever asked for anything.
I have been told that here in Miami it will be the same thing you experienced. Just pick up and go. Everything is done digitally.

Picked it at Colma today! Ride is really good. One key observation from 2021 M3 LR which I had for an year is that I could see that Tesla decided to move to cheap plastic material for bottle holder. There are few costs cut they moved to which I am disappointed. Also premium connection is only for 30 days compared to 2021 model which had 1 year free connectivity.

Colma ! Nice what time ? I was there at open 😅

Reactions: lUtriaNt
I gotta say, I really love the typical, "there's no difference between the Ryzen and Intel Atom processor" response that I've gotten from the SAs. Sure, maybe today there isn't a huge difference. What about 3-6 years down the line after many future software updates and new features? There will surely be a big difference in performance by then.

• Disagree
Reactions: 1windy
Has anyone had to reapply for financing due to going beyond the 30or 60 day window? I am within a few days of that 30 day mark. I really dont want another inquiry on my credit because of this.
I'm 4 days past the 30 day window for rate lock... everything appears to be fine, with no prompts to reapply and the same rate as before displayed. Delivery scheduled for next week.

I also went 5 days past without any issue.
I'm 4 days past the 30 day window for rate lock... everything appears to be fine, with no prompts to reapply and the same rate as before displayed. Delivery scheduled for next week.
Has anyone had to reapply for financing due to going beyond the 30or 60 day window? I am within a few days of that 30 day mark. I really dont want another inquiry on my credit because of this.

I've gone about 2 weeks over and didn't have an issue.

Back from tint 🥳

Attachments

• B85F98C1-DA60-4379-BB02-09B8804B0105.jpeg
    B85F98C1-DA60-4379-BB02-09B8804B0105.jpeg
    582.4 KB · Views: 79