Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you have any tasks that are not completed it can cause your order to be stuck in an "uncompleted" status according to my service advisor. For example, I had a trade it but I had not accepted the offer from Tesla because I thought I could get more from Vroom. however, I didn't want to just cancel the offer from Tesla in case Vroom offer fell through. The service guy told me that might be delaying my delivery date so I took the trade-in off. Low and behold my delivery date moved up a bit.
I have a trade in quote, but doesnt give me option to accept it. It says how much they are offeringbut no option to accept. I asked my SA and he said that i wont be able to accept until closer to delivery because they wait to check rhe payoff. Is this not correct? Am i holding up my own order?!

• Funny
Reactions: lUtriaNt
My original order date was 1/14 ordered white on white. Changed to the white with black on 1/18. Changed back to the white on white on 2/8. original delivery has always been 2/14-3/14. Yesterday delivery was updated to 2/26-3/08. Today delivery was updated to 2/26-3/2.

My original order date was 1/14 ordered white on white. Changed to the white with black on 1/18. Changed back to the white on white on 2/8. original delivery has always been 2/14-3/14. Yesterday delivery was updated to 2/26-3/08. Today delivery was updated to 2/26-3/2.
Also received VIN today it's one of the 179 Vin's. Called and service tech confirmed that it has the AMD chip and Li-ion battery. She was not able to confirm rear dual glazed windows.

does anyone elses trade in pending show like this? is this normal? its been like this since 1/19
Screenshot 2022-02-14 2.49.48 PM.png

does anyone elses trade in pending show like this? is this normal? its been like this since 1/19
I ordered my car on 2/7 and my trade in just updated from pending to giving me the offer and asking me to upload my state DMV registration document. Once I did that and accepted the offer it says I need to wait, but my car is still saying late April to late May delivery (M3P) so I assume I will need to do this all over again as the trade in is only good for one month. What is your latest EDD?

Just received updated EDD of 2/26- 3/4 with a Vin F183060.

For the insurance step with this being a leased vehicle, I am unsure how to proceed with what information to provide Tesla or do I wait to get information from Tesla to give to my insurance company? This is also an out of state delivery because there are not any Tesla stores in CT.

• Love
Just received updated EDD of 2/26- 3/4 with a Vin F183060.

For the insurance step with this being a leased vehicle, I am unsure how to proceed with what information to provide Tesla or do I wait to get information from Tesla to give to my insurance company? This is also an out of state delivery because there are not any Tesla stores in CT.
I would contact your insurance company, since you have a VIN they should be able to get you going. Are you picking up at Mt Kisko too?

• Helpful
Yes, Mt Kisko also. SA said to wait until I have a delivery date and contact the insurance company and send a picture of the card via the APP. Insurance company also wants to wait until the delivery date is known.

Ryzen confirmed.

Now, I have to decide to buy my leased car. If I could buy and sell today, I would make a profit of $3250 if Carmax came close to their online offer. It would cost me about $1900 if I kept the car until June. I have to come up with 35K. It is going to take about 15 days to get my hands on the title. Volvo finances is going to do a "turtle" dance on processing the title.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Valuation should be done by now since 1/19. Here's my valuation done 8 Feb with EDD 14Feb-14Mar.

Were you able to send pictures and odometer reading? Maybe something is missing in your submission...View attachment 768996
i submitted everything needed. pics, the current loan information, payoff. etc. i just clicked i dont have a trade in. maybe it was holding me up. ill just request the change once i get a vin and resubmit the trade then. thanks