Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For generation 3, you would need a 60amp breaker to take advantage of top speed. My install required 50 feet of electrical wire (OUCH at today's pricing) and had to go through 20 feet of crawl space in the basement for an outside setup. The wifi provides many convenience benefits. I think you may revisit the possibility in the future. It is like checking the app for EDDs. :)
Mine is a gen 2… no wifi. What are the benefits of the updates you receive?

I ordered my M3P (silver/black interior) on 2/9 and it said 3/4-3/30 I am in MN. On 2/14 I received my VIN and the delivery updated to 2/26-3/4. My app shows we'll notify you when it's time to continue with pre-delivery tasks and "check back later".

Does anyone know how close to delivery they will ask you to schedule (pick from 3 days for delivery)?
Just got my delivery date last night. 2/28 set up for home delivery. I was originally assigned the the local pick up centre. I assume there is no charge for home delivery since they changed it. Pretty impressed less then a month from order to delivery.

2/19 update:

M3P | MSM | black | no FSD
OD: 1/15/22
EDD on website: March 2022
1/16 EDD: Mar 8 - Mar 31
2/1 EDD: Feb 14 - Mar 14
2/6: Received trade-in text
2/15 EDD: Feb 18 to Mar 14
2/16: Received trade-in confirmation text
2/19 EDD: Feb 28 to Mar 28
Delivery to Lynnwood, WA Tesla store

---

My EDD was pushed back today from 2/18 - 3/14 to 2/28 - 3/28, sigh...

so my update mischief :

1/19 order date "march"
black/black m3 p fsd, los angeles

feb 20 to mar 20
feb 08 to mar 08
feb 12 to mar 08
feb 16 to mar 15
feb 17 to feb 27
feb 22 to mar 22

since you and i @Stew-2 have darker colors and black interior, makes sense that our dates are gonna be in the same ballpark. we should see another move around tuesday.

@nval29 any update brotha ?

Reactions: Stew-2
Just got my delivery date last night. 2/28 set up for home delivery. I was originally assigned the the local pick up centre. I assume there is no charge for home delivery since they changed it. Pretty impressed less then a month from order to delivery.
Congrats you got very lucky still people who ordered in late December/ mid January who don’t even have a VIN

Reactions: lUtriaNt
so my update mischief :

1/19 order date "march"
black/black m3 p fsd, los angeles

feb 20 to mar 20
feb 08 to mar 08
feb 12 to mar 08
feb 16 to mar 15
feb 17 to feb 27
feb 22 to mar 22

since you and i @Stew-2 have darker colors and black interior, makes sense that our dates are gonna be in the same ballpark. we should see another move around tuesday.

@nval29 any update brotha ?
Nothing new. Still the same. 2/25-3/25. 😭

• Love
Reactions: lUtriaNt
Well just finished picking her up today. Holy cow! I am genuinely floored. I never really test drove this car and am already impressed by everything this far. The wait was worth it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    708 KB · Views: 93
New to the site.
M3P, Red/White, no FSD -- First EV
OD: 1/28 -- March
1/29 EDD: 28 Feb - 28 March
1/31 EDD: 3 Feb - 14 Feb (!!)
2/5 EDD: 14 Feb - 14 Mar
2/14 EDD: 18 Feb - 14 Mar
2/19 EDD???
Great color combo (same as mine...).

I rejected a delivery on 2/6, and then got a 2/24--3/19 EDD that hasn't changed since. The rejected car was a 160xxx VIN, built 1/22, so ~2wks between build in Fremont and delivery in Virginia. Still no VIN...