Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car was home delivered around 12:30 today. Everything looks pretty good, no complaints though I still have to go through all my check lists but everything so far is in working order. I already got all the accessories I purchased in place. Took SWMBO around the block to check it out. I think I scared the piss out of her when I put it sports mode and stepped on it :p. Good thing the seats aren't absorbent 🤣

View attachment 774283

View attachment 774284

View attachment 774285
I may be partial to blue , but damn nice looking car you got there ;-)

Reactions: Mr Limpet
Wow that’s a long wait but it will absolutely be worth it.
I’ve got 6k miles on my m3p and it’s filled something in my life that has been missing but you don’t realize it’s missing until you get it back in your life.
Good luck on the waiting list everyone

Attachments

• E6120AA3-1C9A-4489-A503-6E09BE2E3F23.jpeg
    E6120AA3-1C9A-4489-A503-6E09BE2E3F23.jpeg
    222.8 KB · Views: 96
  • DC6EAD8D-F59B-4792-BBF0-2E5CEC66930C.jpeg
    DC6EAD8D-F59B-4792-BBF0-2E5CEC66930C.jpeg
    595 KB · Views: 76
  • D971733F-6673-40E2-AB1D-968E6491018F.jpeg
    D971733F-6673-40E2-AB1D-968E6491018F.jpeg
    381.3 KB · Views: 77
I was scheduled for 3 pm Saturday at Mesa, it was the only option given to me. Today I received a text message saying that I qualify for home delivery and was told I could choose between 9-12 or 12-4. If I did not reply, I would be defaulted to the earlier time. I texted back that I wanted to pick up a Mesa delivery center. They sent me back a text stating that they do not do in person deliveries in Mesa and would have to accept home delivery as the only option.
Do not be surprised if they do the same to you.
Luckily I have a cashiers check, so I will not hand it over until I have the opportunity to go over the car.
I have this bad feeling.....
I am going to drive by the delivery center tomorrow since it is about 20 min from my house and see if my car is there so I can try to take a look at it.
Interesting. My pick-up went without any problems on Friday afternoon. I got there about 1:40 and left with my M3P by 2:15 or so.

Reactions: Mr Limpet
I had to call them.
I think I just need to be patient and wait even though I want it faster. I was on the fence on color and it looks like black must be the slowest color of all is the reason I'd consider changing. If I had known it would have been may/june estimate instead of the march estimate listed on their site I'd probably have bought a the used one on Teslas website I had my eye on for less money and FSD.

I think I just need to be patient and wait even though I want it faster. I was on the fence on color and it looks like black must be the slowest color of all is the reason I'd consider changing. If I had known it would have been may/june estimate instead of the march estimate listed on their site I'd probably have bought a the used one on Teslas website I had my eye on for less money and FSD.
I had ordered a white car on 2/2, changed to black on 2/12 and got VIN last week. Delivery set for 3/11!

Reactions: Blacktes24
As I am about to receive my Tesla tomorrow, I am struck by the sudden influx of texts, emails, and phone calls day after day to make sure that I intend to confirm my appointment. I realize this is my local service center, but the sheer magnitude of communications dwarfs the lack of responsiveness during the "wait" time. My thoughts are that I do not think there is anything you can do by being persistent to get the information that is important to you that will delay your actual delivery date. BUG THE HELL OF THEM to get what should be provided to you. And my sincere wishes that the Tesla gods smile on you.

Just ordered a Black on Black Performance! Order Date: 22 Feb
Delivery Range: 26 May - 23 Jun

I already have a full set of floor mats and roof bars on the way for some reason…

I will probably grab some Enkei RPF1 18x9.5s and good 255/45r18s (All Seasons…) as well so I can toss them on when I get home to get the most resale out of the factory 20s.

The only slightly annoying thing is I need to fly out and drive back 7 hours due to all the silly dealer protection laws out there. But, we are going to make a trip out of it so I can’t complain!
28 Feb Update: EDD 26 Apr - 24 May!

Just ordered the roof rack and 14-50 power adapter!

Reactions: j_grange
Interesting. My pick-up went without any problems on Friday afternoon. I got there about 1:40 and left with my M3P by 2:15 or so.
I see you are in Oro Valley, that is why. I stopped in to the center on Friday to discuss my displeasure with home delivery. They told me only individuals that are outside their home delivery range (50 miles) can pick up at the center. The rep that I spoke with there, a nice young women, was kind enough to answer some of the questions I had. All was good. It took me a few hours of messing around with the interface to figure most things out.

Reactions: JDTitans