Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Od: 2/17 Miami M3P white, white, no fsd

Edd1: April 17 - May 15 ( February 23) SR

February 22 - Changed to LR

Edd2: March 16 - March 28 (February 27)

Edd3: May 11 - June 8 ( March 5 )

March 5 - Trade in text

March 7 - Changed to Performance

Edd4: April 26 - May 24 ( March 13)
I like your evolution of throwing more money at Tesla.

It's drag race! 🤓
Maybe we’ll be there the same day.
7DDE32CE-C7A1-49B4-9D7E-E5FA03EADA63.gif

• Love
Reactions: Rodney!
Order on 02/26 because EED will be March
It will be for Husband 40th birthday and our 10th anniversary by end of April but one and only update EDD is May 10-Jun 7. Hope to get sometime in April 🤞

M3P White /Black no FSD. Charlotte NC
OD : 02/26
EDD : March
EDD : May 10- June 7 (02/27)
Got update today but still no VIN number

EDD : April 23 - May 28 (03/22)

Kafairkom said:
It will be for Husband 40th birthday and our 10th anniversary by end of April but one and only update EDD is May 10-Jun 7. Hope to get sometime in April 🤞

I turned 40 last year and my wife and I just celebrated 10 years married. Thanks for giving me more excuses to buy a performance model Tesla!

I have never heard of a TBD. Maybe others have. Seeing as you are in CA, I would think you won't be waiting too long before another update.
Thanks for the reply — I’m at nearly a month since OD and still don’t even have an estimated delivery date of any time. Seems I will certainly blow the quote from the website at purchase (i.e. this month, since there’s only a couple days left and still not even a rough estimate of days).

So — no clue what’s going on. SA has no insight other than the “hope” of sometime next month. But, with no date (and the fact it seems nobody else has run into the “TBD” EDD I’m facing), it makes me feel as though my reservation has somehow been lost in the “system” (whatever that actually is).

*sigh*

/rant

My window is 5 days earlier, and I don't have a vin either. It seems that once you get a vin, you are within the 2 week window, so I am guessing my vin should show up within 2 weeks or so.

I tried the page source hack, and still no vin yet.... Baby steps i guess! 😇

Reactions: Nick65
Kafairkom said:

I turned 40 last year and my wife and I just celebrated 10 years married. Thanks for giving me more excuses to buy a performance model Tesla!

I'm turning 40 this year also, and my wife and I will be celebrating 17 years of marriage in July. This M3P that I've ordered is going to be hers. She also has a 2022 Yukon XL. Meanwhile, "my" cars are a 2006 Acura with 294k miles and a 2005 4Runner with 150k miles. 😂 Happy wife, happy life.

Any first time Tesla buyers here that are surprised by their insurance quote? I know here in NYC we pay more than most other areas but I didn't expect my quote to be almost double what they're charging for my current vehicle. My increase in insurance cancels out the money saved on gas.

Hi everybody, thought I’d add my info to the list :

M3P, white/white, no FSD
OD: 2/11
Site DD: March
EDD 2/12 : April 19- May 17 😭

Pickup in Littleton, CO

After 40 days of zero updates (and stalking this page with sadness) I got the vin assigned text today!

Delivery now 3/23-3/27 , caught me by surprise. Still need to sell my current car, anybody want a 6speed 335i ? 😂