Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3P White/Black interior no FSD
OD: 3/07
EDD: 5/20-6/17

EDD never changed.

A tesla advisor then called me if I wanted to switch to M3LR white/white that is on delivery and will be available for pick up in a week.

Price is a $50k (prior to price increase), cheaper than the M3P.

Would you do it? Brooklyn NYC delivery.

Thanks.
depends how much you want the performance. I'd prod do it and buy the acceleration boost.

Reactions: Sheefo2k

EDD never changed.

A tesla advisor then called me if I wanted to switch to M3LR white/white that is on delivery and will be available for pick up in a week.

Thanks.

Given the recent price increases, I'd jump on that M3LR if they also let me keep the M3P order as well.

Were you planning on keeping the stock wheels/tires on the M3P? I doubt they'd last a New York minute in New York without getting really beat up. Could be a consideration, assuming you're not just having the car delivered there but will drive it there as well.

Reactions: Lindenwood
Looks fantastic! Where did you get the blacked out Dual Motor badge? And did you have it ceramic coated?

Thanks!

The Dual Motor is from abstractocean.com (link below). The car is coated in ceramic pro and has Expel PPF/Tint (35% sides & rear/50% windshield).

EDD never changed.

Thanks.
If you want a performance, I would say no. You will always be wondering what it would have been like getting the performance that you only needed to wait another month or so for.

Reactions: Lindenwood
"
Thanks!

The Dual Motor is from abstractocean.com (link below). The car is coated in ceramic pro and has Expel PPF/Tint (35% sides & rear/50% windshield).

Seems out of stock. FYI for others, I got mine on Etsy from EV Pug. The vendor also sells a set (to save on shipping) of Matte Black Tesla Emblems to match if you aren't de-badging entirely.

If you want a performance, I would say no. You will always be wondering what it would have been like getting the performance that you only needed to wait another month or so for.
Agree, you will likely regret it when novelty of actually getting a tesla wears off, and will then be envious each time you see a M3P. I would just buckle down like the rest of us

EDD never changed.

Thanks.
I would stick with the performance, i’ve owned 1 sr and 2 lrs and the performance is a lot more fun. My order is on 03/02 and edd is april 28-may 30 location michigan so i assume our delivery dates will be within 1-2 weeks of each other

Reactions: jessepotter