Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yikes, that is a major push considering your OD.
I just got off the phone with my SA who was of no help. literally said that my delivery date was showing the same as on the app on her end and that she contacted her team and they didnt have an update or any additional info either. moments after i got off the phone with her i got a text with a VIN! and a may 19th - 23rd delivery date!!!! LFG!

I just got off the phone with my SA who was of no help. literally said that my delivery date was showing the same as on the app on her end and that she contacted her team and they didnt have an update or any additional info either. moments after i got off the phone with her i got a text with a VIN! and a may 19th - 23rd delivery date!!!! LFG!
Amazing! Congrats!

Refinancing would be considered a used car and most likely a higher rate. That's how I've always seen interest rates published.
Right. I would not consider refinancing if you are top tier credit. If you have bad\ok credit now, it makes sense later if your credit improves. Rates are currently going up and look to be staying that way. Refinancing only really makes sense if it's a significant decrease. Get the best rate you can now. As someone mentioned in another thread, DCU takes a day.

Reactions: toquar