Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, it finally happened. Got my VIN today and updated EDD. Details in Sig.

highway range @70mph in chill mode used 50% of the range in 97 miles. I did not expect that.
yes. i went 255/40-18, which is 6/10" shorter. I was paced by a buddy with GPS, and I was doing an indicated 71mph and he was doing 69mph
Range does not seem change with lighter wheels. My 18's are 9 lbs lighter per corner, and i changed to 18" wheels in the wheel configuration. NOTHING changed, estimated range and actuality seem to not change at all.

What 18 inch tires did you put on? I'm considering swapping wheels as well but would like to also get some range improvement.

I've picked up my car and checked my app for a date a couple times before I got it through my thick skull there's no longer a need.
Right. I would not consider refinancing if you are top tier credit. If you have bad\ok credit now, it makes sense later if your credit improves. Rates are currently going up and look to be staying that way. Refinancing only really makes sense if it's a significant decrease. Get the best rate you can now. As someone mentioned in another thread, DCU takes a day.
Is my 215 score doable? 😂

I'm kidding!

like am i able to text them,cause i know calling only works for contacting sa but i have seen some people able to change thru text message
I called that number and prompt options the other day. It asks you for your zip code. Low and behold, the SA I'm working with locally answered the phone. I thought it would take me to Tesla corporate where I could possibly get more answers... Nope

Reactions: toquar and Keith Ma
Alright! So after texting the SA a few times I'm reassured with home delivery, since it's basically the same thing as contactless pick up. Going to be meticulous to log any potential damage...the drive from Fremont is maybe 25 minutes...hopefully the delivery team doesn't have too much fun on the way over!

Can't wait! 2 more days!
When was your od? I am in the bay area as well. Just checking local timeframes

Hi Team,

Just got call from Tesla. Sound like the parts have come in. They finally pulled in my delivery date to this Thursday 5/19! Super Excited. They did say that it is Tesla Express Pickup. Any issues I need to use the app for service. No one will be there to address anything while I am there. Will let you know how it goes. 2 days to pick up! Woohoo!

Just got the VIN text! See below for my timeline!

M3P, MSM, Black Interior, no FSD, California

3/7: OD EDD April 2022
3/8: EDD June 5 - July 10
3/13: EDD May 1 - May 29
3/31: EDD April 18-May 16
4/19: EDD April 29- May 13
4/24: EDD May 6- May 20
5/07: EDD May 14- May 28
5/13: EDD May 15- May 28
5/14: Call from advisor notifying me that I will be receiving a VIN very soon.
5/16: EDD May 21 - June 4
5/17: EDD May 19-May 23 Received VIN number!

Late to posting, picked up my baby on Saturday and am in LOVE! Pickup process was super easy, a couple of small panel gaps that I am going to get fixed in a few weeks, but otherwise car looks, feels, and drives great!

Already tinted the car around 15% and did 75% windshield. Likely won't do much else, yet.......

Attachments

• 67442897395__B88D4DBD-320F-4961-A367-4AE46E8BD608.jpg
    67442897395__B88D4DBD-320F-4961-A367-4AE46E8BD608.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 91
Been a lurker around here for a while but thought I'd add some more data to the pile.

M3P, Red Multi-Coat, White Interior, No FSD - Ordered in Canada

March 8 Order - "April"
March 18 - May 7- June 4
April 13 - May 27- July 1
April 22 - May 15- June 12
May 5 - May 18- June 1
May 16 - May 22- June 1
May 17 - May 23- May 27
May 17 - VIN & Financing Setup
May 17 - Delivery Date Set May 28

Went from having a 2 week window to a delivery date scheduled within 24 hours. Definitely excited for next week, especially considering they said they might be able to bump my delivery up into the early week around the 23rd. Regardless I'm pleased the delivery is somehow going to be totally within the original EDD window they provided in March.