Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order Date: 3/14 (Blue, White Interior, Full Self Driving)

Current EDD: May 24 - June 7 :D

I am practicing deep breathing exercises to keep my anxiety levels in check :D I've been clicking everywhere on the website and app trying to find a number to call to try and ply some additional information out of someone. No dice... I guess I'll have to be patient :rolleyes:

Reactions: Panel Gaps
Update: Received VIN yesterday, finished all the financing, insurance, etc. same day. Everything was extremely easy and quick. Got a text this morning to schedule delivery. Delivery scheduled for this Saturday 5/21!

M3P, MSM, Black Interior, no FSD, California

3/7: OD EDD April 2022
3/8: EDD June 5 - July 10
3/13: EDD May 1 - May 29
3/31: EDD April 18-May 16
4/19: EDD April 29- May 13
4/24: EDD May 6- May 20
5/07: EDD May 14- May 28
5/13: EDD May 15- May 28
5/14: Call from advisor notifying me that I will be receiving a VIN very soon.
5/16: EDD May 21 - June 4
5/17: EDD May 19-May 23 Received VIN number!
5/18: Scheduled Delivery for 5/21

I wish there was a way to track the car once we have the VIN, I really want to basically meet up with the car within moments of it arriving at the delivery center so I can inspect it prior to the actual delivery day, and I really don't want them washing/detailing the car.
ride your SA/text them to constantly ask them to ping the car. Different people respond at different times, so sometimes you get a generic response and other times you get someone helpful.

This is what i did, and I was there when they unloaded it off the truck. I told them i was going to be a PITA, but the Kisco folks seemed to enjoy my enthusiasm! YMMV...