Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked her up today! Oh man is this car fast. Didn't get to do much more than drive it home in traffic but I had a couple empty stretches where I opened it up. I desperately need to get it tinted but my appointment to drop it off isn't for another almost two weeks.

Only issue I found so far was the driver side sun visor doesn't stay in place properly..the magnet feels weak or something.

View attachment 806361View attachment 806362
Got some more seat time this morning. All that power on demand is a beautiful thing.

Dat ass doe

AFC8476B-CC20-4403-9A22-5359919ADA9C.jpeg

103EB8A4-24F4-43A8-AB73-BE4D25EB4B71.jpeg

I was told a few days ago via text mine was en route from Fremont to Georgia. Does anyone who got theirs recently in Georgia know what turnaround time is usually? Trying to be patient for the text to schedule delivery....and surprise surprise...I'm not.
I have the same question - SA said my vehicle is pinging at the rail yard in Cali, but my EDD is June 2 - 8. Hoping it doesn't actually take 2 weeks minimum to arrive by train

I've been busy since picking up the M3P. It's been two weeks and this is how she looks now. She's had new wheels and tires. Removed the 20" and went with an 18" with all season tires. Additionally, got some really nice floor, frunk, and trunk liners, and she got her windows tinted. 20% back and rear sides, 35% front sides, and 70% on windshield.

Let me know what you guys think!

Snapseed 12.jpg

Slight EDD pushback today from May 25 - June 8th and now June 2 - June 14. Window shortened from 14 days to 12 days though. This might kinda work out because I’m out of town for work travel from May 30 to June 5th. We’ll see what happens.
Bro! Still no VIN? Man, i'm sorry to hear but it's definitely worth the wait! I'll be honest I was having a little buyer's remorse before I got mine since I really hadn't spent any time in a M3P. I'm so glad I went through with it! This thing is incredible! Just a tip if you have the option, i ordered the 14-30 adapter for the mobile charger and I can charge and get roughly 25mi/hr of charging as opposed to the trickle charge you get when you plug in a traditional outlet. Def worth the $50 bucks.

Hope you see something soon! Hope Texas is treating you well! Stay cool this summer...

Bro! Still no VIN? Man, i'm sorry to hear but it's definitely worth the wait! I'll be honest I was having a little buyer's remorse before I got mine since I really hadn't spent any time in a M3P. I'm so glad I went through with it! This thing is incredible! Just a tip if you have the option, i ordered the 14-30 adapter for the mobile charger and I can charge and get roughly 25mi/hr of charging as opposed to the trickle charge you get when you plug in a traditional outlet. Def worth the $50 bucks.

Hope you see something soon! Hope Texas is treating you well! Stay cool this summer...
I've been preaching patience all over these threads, so the Tesla gods are making sure I practice what I preach. :D

Soon man, soon! I'm glad you're enjoying the ride.

BTW guys - Did you guys read that the Service Manuals are suddenly free? Free Service Manuals for the next 365 days.

I've been preaching patience all over these threads, so the Tesla gods are making sure I practice what I preach. :D

Soon man, soon! I'm glad you're enjoying the ride.

BTW guys - Did you guys read that the Service Manuals are suddenly free? Free Service Manuals for the next 365 days.
Well my hats off to you. Keep doing what you're doing and when the day comes enjoy the hell out of it! I know you're going to. I'm stoked to see your M3P when she arrives.

Be good, Amigo!

Well I found a major issue with my M3P I picked up Wednesday. A MAJOR ISSUE....

My wife won't stop driving it. She's put about 250 miles on it in two days and keeps looking for excuses to drive it and has not driven her Pacifica Hybrid or our Wrangler hybrid since... Ugh... Might need to sell the Pacifica and get her a Model Y Performace.
Lemon law applies to wives as well....😊

Lemon law applies to wives as well....😊
If you trade in your wife, there is a lot of depreciation. It's cheaper to keep her.

Edit: My wife knows I buy new cars all the time. She asks why I have not gotten tired of her and found another woman yet. I tell her the cars are a lot cheaper than getting another wife.

I've been busy since picking up the M3P. It's been two weeks and this is how she looks now. She's had new wheels and tires. Removed the 20" and went with an 18" with all season tires. Additionally, got some really nice floor, frunk, and trunk liners, and she got her windows tinted. 20% back and rear sides, 35% front sides, and 70% on windshield.

Let me know what you guys think!

View attachment 806779
Looks damn fantastic brother, love the wheels

Reactions: RuTang and finaufan