Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went Saturday to see if my car had arrived yet to try and snag it early but no luck and they said it was leaving Birmingham on the train. Anyone have any idea what other stops are on the train before it gets to Orlando? They mentioned Tesla has their own private track. I was guessing Atlanta, Jacksonville, Orlando?
When was your order date? Mine was march 11th. I’m hoping mine is on that train.

Reactions: RuffRidinNole
Went Saturday to see if my car had arrived yet to try and snag it early but no luck and they said it was leaving Birmingham on the train. Anyone have any idea what other stops are on the train before it gets to Orlando? They mentioned Tesla has their own private track. I was guessing Atlanta, Jacksonville, Orlando?

My scheduled delivery is this Friday in south Florida and I was told today my car is still in transit. Hoping it's on its way down with yours

Reactions: RuffRidinNole
1653350813776.png

Any ideas whats going on? Estimated Delivery remains May 2022 but still no VIN number and the estimated Delivery has not been updated...like wtf? :D

I guess my delivery is getting closer.
OD 3/10 EDD May 2022
EDD May 21 - June 18 4/20
EDD May 26 - June 9 5/5
EDD May 21 - June 2 5/7
EDD May 31 - June 4 5/17
EDD May 26 - June 1 5/22
Tonight I got a text and email to pick my delivery date and time. I'll have to make that selection tomorrow hopefully after I see what I'm working next week. The text does say appointment is tentative pending on-time arrival and inspection so it could be late or earlier and they will reach out to me if that's the case.
Red with white interior no FSD. Can't wait to get it. I did get some better offers on my trade in. 2018 Honda Type R. Carvana being the highest by almost $2000. Tesla kept dropping what they offered every time the offer expired. So I just changed to no trade in since they weren't the worse but no where close to Carvana. Second best offer was from Driveway.
Hopefully everyone else gets some good news on their delivery dates too.

I guess my delivery is getting closer.
OD 3/10 EDD May 2022
EDD May 21 - June 18 4/20
EDD May 26 - June 9 5/5
EDD May 21 - June 2 5/7
EDD May 31 - June 4 5/17
EDD May 26 - June 1 5/22
Tonight I got a text and email to pick my delivery date and time. I'll have to make that selection tomorrow hopefully after I see what I'm working next week. The text does say appointment is tentative pending on-time arrival and inspection so it could be late or earlier and they will reach out to me if that's the case.
Red with white interior no FSD. Can't wait to get it. I did get some better offers on my trade in. 2018 Honda Type R. Carvana being the highest by almost $2000. Tesla kept dropping what they offered every time the offer expired. So I just changed to no trade in since they weren't the worse but no where close to Carvana. Second best offer was from Driveway.
Hopefully everyone else gets some good news on their delivery dates too.
Remember to factor in the tax savings when doing a trade. I could of saved $5.500 in tax because my tax with the trade was minus $500. However I still had a better offer from a dealership even when factoring that in.

And another EDD change. This has to be one of the smaller delivery windows I've seen. Maybe that means it's coming very soon or maybe it's just Tesla.

M3P, Red, White Interior, No FSD
OD: 03/22
EDD 1: May 30 - July 11
EDD 2: May 26 - June 30
EDD 3: May 21 - June 18
EDD 4: June 1 - June 15
EDD 5: May 26 - June 8
EDD 6: May 30 - June 3
I had a 5 day window when my car was in transit. I ended up taking delivery a week prior to the window dates as it arrived just a couple dates after I received that EDD.