Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think it has more to do with where they have trucking capacity because otherwise my 3/4 red/black Reno order would have been fulfilled long before some of these east coast orders.

Possibly they needed to fill a delivery truck. Sort of how Amazon sends all different size boxes to optimize their shipping containers\trucks (ever get a huge box for a small item? That is why). Perhaps with Texas getting the second most orders in the States, it could shift movement of VINs.

I got a text asking about trade in last week. Should I reply to that or is there a general number for Canada?
You can try replying to that text, no harm. I had called +1 (437) 317-7795 which is a local store number but it just sends you to the Canadian Sales queue. There is also (888) 518-3752 which is the general sales number. I was calling to ask them to unlock the financing portal for me and the person I spoke to told me the status of the car, where it was and when it was expected to arrive at the delivery center.

Hope you get some good info.

Reactions: heavyD
Red must have given you some type of priority or some with your batch. That’s one of the later order dates I’ve seen with a VIN (unless it’s a reject). Care posting a partial VIN (exclude last 3-4 digits)?
I don’t think it’s a reject as I’m still not near my delivery window nor do I have anything scheduled as far as delivery date goes. From the posts I’ve seen the rejected vins tend to be applied and already at Tesla centers. For what it’s worth, I’ve seen quite a few vins being assigned to Florida shipments lately. Maybe a batch headed our way or something 🤷‍♂️ As you wish though 5YJ3E1EC7NF268xxx

Reactions: Not That M3
EDD update, pushed back 4 days but also went from a 12 day to 4 day window. AND I GOT THE VIN! This morning, I jokingly said for the first time that I expected my VIN today and expected to be disappointed. Guess it worked out after all. The ole anti-jinx! I’m glad my VIN got pushed back since I’m actually out of town until the 5th.

Order date: 3/11 M3LR - White\Black Interior\19" wheels\No FSD
3/11: EDD 6/11-7/9
3/22: EDD 5/19-6/23
4/5: EDD Changed to M3P - White\Black Interior\No FSD - No EDD change
4/26: EDD 5/27-6/24 (14 day window)
5/5: EDD 5/25-6/8 (14 day window)
5/20: EDD: 6/2-6/14 (12 day window)
5/24: VIN received EDD: 6/6-6/10 (4 day window)

Current:
EDD: 6/6-6/10
VIN: 268XXX

Last edited:
I've graduated from the waiting room!
1653436677378.png

Go a VIN today

OD 03/11
blue/black, no FSD

Estimated Delivery: June 07 - July 05
Estimated Delivery: April 16 - May 21
Estimated Delivery: May 15 - June 26
Estimated Delivery: May 17 - June 21
Estimated Delivery: May 16 - June 13
Estimated Delivery: May 23 - June 6
Estimated Delivery: May 24 - June 6
Estimated Delivery: June 04 - June 08

VIN 5YJ3E1EL1NF

Ok, I kid on that 8th digit. Not the hairpin.