Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh awesome, is it prone to scratch still?
Not really, no. It’s a more matte design and has some texture to it.

CC_picker_480x480.jpg

When are most paying the down payment that's required? Financing thru Tesla. Scheduled pick up date is the 6th. Loan says I need to put $XXX down. I don't want to send it too early and have then have some issue come up and no car shows up or it's damaged and can't be delivered on the 6th. I'll refinance thru DCU after I sell my car. Tesla offer was way too low.

When are most paying the down payment that's required? Financing thru Tesla. Scheduled pick up date is the 6th. Loan says I need to put $XXX down. I don't want to send it too early and have then have some issue come up and no car shows up or it's damaged and can't be delivered on the 6th. I'll refinance thru DCU after I sell my car. Tesla offer was way too low.
Tesla wholesales the cars they take in on trade at auctions as Tesla does not retail/resell cars. Do NOT trade in a car to Tesla. Sell it to CarMax or a dealer for a fast fair sale or sell it privately yourself if you have the time, AutoTrader works well.

Why refinance? You have plenty of time to finance now through DCU. They next day you or Tesla the check. If it's late in the day, you'll get it in two days. If it's early in the day, it will take 1.

Tesla was #2 as far as trade in Value. Depending on the state, sometimes the trade-ins are not subject to sales tax (TX here).