Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I sent my SA this text today:

“I'm open to similar builds if there is one available.

- multicoat red with black interior
- deep blue metallic with white interior
- solid black with white interior

If there are any performance models available in those schemes, I'd be interested if that meant getting the car sooner”

My build is red with white interior but I’m not married to that config if they can get me a car sooner

Thats pretty unusual which I know nobody wants to hear. Especially for a Feb order. Whats your config? Are all your tasks in the app done 100%? Cash or financing selected?
He is bay area. They pushed all of us out into july and
@Ben Tarver how you holding up today?
just trying to ignore my tesla app and bury myself in work😂

Happy VIN’ing everyone.

Just got my car back from the detailer. It’s looking great with the new badging. Just stopping by to say congrats to everyone who took delivery recently and to those who haven’t yet……you’re in for a treat.

301032F8-CA96-457A-8936-FAC3F1896E28.jpeg
BB44890C-9BF1-4361-B80D-0084AEAADA22.jpeg

@Ben Tarver

So, Bay Area folks pushed into July? But people elsewhere aren’t? Why do you suppose?

And Tesla delivery used to be less stressful than work.
I've seen a lot of folks upgrade from LR to P in order to get their car faster. Gut feeling is that might've affected many of our orders that would've gotten to us sooner because they took our spots and pushed us down the list.

@Ben Tarver

So, Bay Area folks pushed into July? But people elsewhere aren’t? Why do you suppose?

And Tesla delivery used to be less stressful than work.
So if you look since we are at the end of the quarter they shifted to east to west deliveries. They were delivering farther away first while accounting for shipping time to still deliver in the quarter. Right now they are hitting the arizona area and starting to hit Southern California so we shouldn’t be far behind. They can build our cars right at the end of June and still deliver in the quarter to boost there numbers

I'm in the Central Valley, about 60 miles east of the bay area.
So if you look since we are at the end of the quarter they shifted to east to west deliveries. They were delivering farther away first while accounting for shipping time to still deliver in the quarter. Right now they are hitting the arizona area and starting to hit Southern California so we shouldn’t be far behind. They can build our cars right at the end of June and still deliver in the quarter to boost there numbers

Central valley is probably in the same boat as the bay area

Reactions: RedRocketM3P
How many days before your estimated delivery day did they bump you ba
How many days before your estimated delivery day did they bump you back?

What the hell i was in my two week window for delivery got a call 10 days afo about a trade in and my window just jumped to july to august!! WTF

Order Date: 4/23 Configuration: M3P, Blue/Black, No FSD Location: Dublin, CA #1 EDD: June1 - july 31st
#2 EDD: July 31- October 1
#3 EDD: June 1- June 29( May5th)
#4 EDD: June 4 - June 18 (may 25th)
Trade in text May 26th
# 5 EDD: July 9th - August 13th(June 5th)

Order Date: 4/23 Configuration: M3P, Blue/Black, No FSD Location: Dublin, CA #1 EDD: June1 - july 31st
#2 EDD: July 31- October 1
#3 EDD: June 1- June 29( May5th)
#4 EDD: June 4 - June 18 (may 25th)
Trade in text May 26th
# 5 EDD: July 9th - August 13th(June 5th)