Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m literally doing the tint right now. Roof and windshield too. $1,100 for stratos so we’re in the same ballpark. I don’t mess with cheap tint. Ever. I’m going to do a ceramic wax but probably not PPF. If I wasn’t leasing, I think I would though

I’de skip the windshield. It rains here and the ceramic leaves a shadow of a streak. I ended up removing the ceramic from the windshield.

What is Flatbroking? I ordered the M3P white/white as soon as I heard about the price increase on the LR. The website said it would be July - Aug, but my Tesla app is saying Nov 23 - Jan 20. This seems abnormally long for this trim. Any ideas folks?
We are near EOQ. Let the dust settle. The date should move back in line with a normal m3p. I ordered a week ago and I am still July 30-sept 3.

That's RWD/Long Range wait time right there! They're Flatbroking you. Who'd you piss off?
Haha. Might be because I ordered a Model S in 2020, and when they called 3 months later to say it had arrived, I uhh... I had just been and test drove a Taycan and bought one the same day. Had to awkwardly tell them I wasn't interested, while sitting next to my new sales rep after signing. 🤣

No but for real, it still shows oct-dec on the page where you build one. Oh well. :'(
1655678929577.png