Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anybody have recommendations for a CU that can move faster than a bolt of lightning / M3P? My delivery date is this Saturday and PenFed apparently snail mailed the check to me and I'm concerned it won't arrive on time. Unsure Tesla will let me push out my delivery date more than 3 days.
Not sure where you are located. I went with Orange county credit union. I submitted my application Friday and had an approval the next day. I got the 2.74%

Reactions: Not That M3
Anybody know how long a check from a credit union is good for when presenting it to Tesla? I am picking up my check tomorrow, scheduled for delivery on Monday. Just curious in case my delivery gets pushed back.
All depends on your particular loan source. I used Navy Federal Credit Union and my pre-approved Promissory note was good for 90 days. It should say on your check - maybe a not to exceed amount and a Void __ Days After date_____.

Reactions: dgoodlan
18” TSS wheel and tire package came in today. Kinda weird buying wheels and tires before the car arrives but after reading so much on this forum, I feel good about it. Those 20’s are fragile.
2B95BBB5-5D5A-4523-AB77-61C6EAD82AC0.jpeg

18” TSS wheel and tire package came in today. Kinda weird buying wheels and tires before the car arrives but after reading so much on this forum, I feel good about it. Those 20’s are fragile.
View attachment 820099
Oh, btw way, I pick up my M3P, Red/Blk, No, No on Saturday the 25th. Two days!!!

Note: I’m not sleeping very well these days.

View attachment 820099
Had not heard of this. can you give a link. I am interested in doing the same. just gonna wait for a vin first LOL

Hey everyone, I have an order placed for a M3P but was not ready to immediately take delivery, just wanted to lock in the price. I had asked if I could place it on hold but was told a VIN needs to be assigned before a hold can be placed, does this sound correct? I had an initial EDD of 7/31-9/4 but held off on filling out the registration info and it kept messaging me and now my EDD launched to 11/9-1/4 😂 Should I be worried about them cancelling if I keep holding off on filling out info? It’s only been about a week since I placed a reservation. Thanks a lot.

View attachment 820099
Ha, I did the same thing. Had wheels/tires sitting here for a month.

BTW - I have some black tesla center caps I’m not using that would look great on those. Let me know if interested and I’ll make you a great deal.

I'm using Navy Federal as well. Did you just bring the draft into the store on the delivery date?
Yes, I filled it all out including VIN and amount and stuff. After I finished my initial outside inspection (they didn't let me inside the car until I paid), I went ahead and signed (both sides!) and did the ACH transfer for the down payment...then walked back inside to see the SA. Everything marked as Paid and I accepted delivery.

• Informative
Reactions: Brou