Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone got their winter tires figure out yet? It seems to me that an 18 inch aero will fir on a 3P, but maybe it is a tire speed limit issue.

I think these will fit on a 3P, but tesla says no.

But then these will, and they are the exact same size.

Anyone got their winter tires figure out yet
I decided not to wait as last year wheels and tires were often on long backorders. Even now some popular tires are on nationwide backorder. I purchased 18" tsportsline wheels, with tesla black wheel covers, and some black plastic caps for the lugs. I have access (with my wife's permission :)) to an all-wheel drive SUV with Winter tires, so I went with performance all seasons. Depending on geographical location and which tire variables (mileage, noise, efficiency, handling etc.) are inportant to you one usually has to make some compromises.

Reactions: dnstommy
Obsessively checking my app payed off today. I am no longer getting #Flatbroke’d
Went from 11/22-01/20, to 07/29-09/02!
F687F8D0-2C79-4B08-A9B8-6A78E60A1A1B.png

I decided not to wait as last year wheels and tires were often on long backorders. Even now some popular tires are on nationwide backorder. I purchased 18" tsportsline wheels, with tesla black wheel covers, and some black plastic caps for the lugs. I have access (with my wife's permission :)) to an all-wheel drive SUV with Winter tires, so I went with performance all seasons. Depending on geographical location and which tire variables (mileage, noise, efficiency, handling etc.) are inportant to you one usually has to make some compromises.
You are probably right and just order now. As winter gets closer, the rush will be on. Here in Vermont, All seasons are as bad as summer tires. Snow gets deeep here.