Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my baby back from the shop. Got a full wrap of Legend PPF and SunTek CIR at 20% for the sides and back (one piece) and 80% on the windshield. Definitely cooler in the cabin and the Climate Control was working so much less. They rebadged it Black (kinda by accident) but I love it. The Dual Motor badge also came off as part of the wrap process. I’ll either leave it off, or go with black lettering/red underline to match the badging. Extremely happy with the results! #teamblue #teamflatbroke

View attachment 821141
View attachment 821142
View attachment 821143
that looks pretty dang good.

@Flatbroke Sucks for this guy but I’m hoping this happens in your favor. End of quarter push is real. Side note. I’d be so pissed if I was this guy lol
D5832C65-6994-4C79-A769-4CB5ACAF2E7E.jpeg

I’ve been anxiously waiting to install my yoke because I’ve got a Tesla service appt scheduled tomorrow to have homelink installed and I’ve heard they may give you trouble about your warranty if they see it. FYI to anyone who is going to put one in, people recommend swapping it back out for the OEM whenever you have to have service.
Seems like a lot of hassle. I hope the Yoke is worth it. I like resting my hand/hands at the 6 o'clock position so do you think it'll be comfortable on long trips? I would always be nervous that dang Airbag will pop whenever swapping it back and forth.

• Funny
Reactions: Flatbroke
@Flatbroke Sucks for this guy but I’m hoping this happens in your favor. End of quarter push is real. Side note. I’d be so pissed if I was this guy lol View attachment 821324
Wow that is straight up dirty! Kind of like my two week May window. I feel for that person as they had a vin and most likely secured financing and maybe sold a vehicle who knows.

Seems like a lot of hassle. I hope the Yoke is worth it. I like resting my hand/hands at the 6 o'clock position so do you think it'll be comfortable on long trips? I would always be nervous that dang Airbag will pop whenever swapping it back and forth.
There’s zero chance of triggering the airbag, the installation is actually really easy. I thought about that on trips as well but I think it would just take some getting used to. I figure if I end up hating it I’ll just sell it.

When it first happened I was excited thinking it was in middle of an update
Me too! And even though I know now to just pull down to refresh again, it still gets me excited, if only for a split second.

Before I upgraded my order to a P from a LR, the EDD would occasionally switch back and forth between uppercase and lowercase months. First time it did that, I also thought maybe I was about to get some good news. Nope.

After my first service visit and had them fix my list of issues I had with the car from delivery including my front bumper being misaligned and bulging up the right side. The only problem is that its only 80% percent better from delivery. But it's still not good enough for my liking. I don't want to live with this and I don't have to by selling this car and ordering another one if Tesla refuses to fix this .

Attachments

• IMG_26062022_175221_(2000_x_1500_pixel).jpg
    IMG_26062022_175221_(2000_x_1500_pixel).jpg
    529.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 20220626_172312.jpg
    20220626_172312.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 20220626_165413.jpg
    20220626_165413.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 20220626_165407.jpg
    20220626_165407.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 70
After my first service visit and had them fix my list of issues I had with the car from delivery including my front bumper being misaligned and bulging up the right side. The only problem is that its only 80% percent better from delivery. But it's still not good enough for my liking. I don't want to live with this and I don't have to by selling this car and ordering another one if Tesla refuses to fix this .
wow. That really sucks.