Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I need to buy the J1772 ?
No it comes with that.

You need to 14-50 from the drop down here

Now on day 12 since order, still not a single EDD change since I ordered. Still sitting at the same Aug 1-Sep 5
Same here 7/30-9/3.

My last time around, after EOQ, the EDDs would disappear for 1/2 a day and come back updated. So I am just waiting for July 1-3 for an update. That one should be relatively close. I expect a last week of July, 1st week of August since that would be 6 weeks, which seems in line with normal.

Reactions: Ssheehan
Delivery Day!! Delivery experience was fairly straightforward, no issues worth noting on the car. I didn’t go through the exhaustive checklist during delivery. I did a detailed walk around of the exterior and pretty quick interior overview. I’ll go through one of the checklists later tonight or this weekend. Very impressed so far!!

Mobile connector and J1772 were in the trunk.

FYI…pictured next to me was one of the two black model X plaids that were out front, one being delivered and the other prepped and ready to go. My first time seeing one IRL.

Attachments

• 60075972-DF7A-4455-A814-520F15133E6E.jpeg
    60075972-DF7A-4455-A814-520F15133E6E.jpeg
    638.4 KB · Views: 91
Same here 7/30-9/3.

My last time around, after EOQ, the EDDs would disappear for 1/2 a day and come back updated. So I am just waiting for July 1-3 for an update. That one should be relatively close. I expect a last week of July, 1st week of August since that would be 6 weeks, which seems in line with normal.
Yeah I would be stoked for an early August delivery. Anything earlier would just be extra sweet.

Delivery Day!! Delivery experience was fairly straightforward, no issues worth noting on the car. I didn’t go through the exhaustive checklist during delivery. I did a detailed walk around of the exterior and pretty quick interior overview. I’ll go through one of the checklists later tonight or this weekend. Very impressed so far!!

FYI…pictured next to me was one of the two black model X plaids that were out front, one being delivered and the other prepped and ready to go. My first time seeing one IRL.
Congrats! That red looks really good.

Just picked up my car! Overall I would say the process was very smooth. The SC had a ton of Tesla that they were preparing for delivery. Didn't feel rushed at all, but I did have to accept deliver before I could unlock it. The car is 99% flawless. Being super picky the passenger side back panel that meets the truck is raised a little bit more than the driver side. The other small "issue" is a small smudge on the middle back seat which I think I can get out. Ordered June 1st and it did come with the mobile charger. Also it only had 4 miles on it. Need to work on my photography but here is a quick photo.

IMG_1983.jpeg

Congrats #teamred

Well change my order last week from RWD to the M3P. Received a EDD of Aug-Sept this morning. Got a text around 4pm today that my car is ready for pickup. Here I thought I was doing good having the electrician coming out July 11th to install the Tesla wall mount.. I guess it’s superchargers until then. I also ordered the mobile charger but it’s on back order. Wish me luck tomorrow and hope the vehicle is in good shape.

Just picked up my car! Overall I would say the process was very smooth. The SC had a ton of Tesla that they were preparing for delivery. Didn't feel rushed at all, but I did have to accept deliver before I could unlock it. The car is 99% flawless. Being super picky the passenger side back panel that meets the truck is raised a little bit more than the driver side. The other small "issue" is a small smudge on the middle back seat which I think I can get out. Ordered June 1st and it did come with the mobile charger. Also it only had 4 miles on it. Need to work on my photography but here is a quick photo.

View attachment 822318
Congratulations!

Reactions: Cyber9

Nice. Congratulations. #TeamRed!

Reactions: RedRocketM3P
Went to go stalk my car to see if it had arrived, it did. Delivery was for Thursday but a employee caught me checking out my own car. Was nice enough to move my delivery for tomorrow now. Car looks great, the only flaw was missing paint on the trunk lid. Its in an area where one does not normally look so im okay with it. View attachment 822404
Damn - #teamRed home base right there! Awesome sight.

Went to go stalk my car to see if it had arrived, it did. Delivery was for Thursday but a employee caught me checking out my own car. Was nice enough to move my delivery for tomorrow now. Car looks great, the only flaw was missing paint on the trunk lid. Its in an area where one does not normally look so im okay with it. View attachment 822404
That is the way they come. Mine was missing it too