Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Out with the old in with the new. The Audi belongs to Carvana now. It's bittersweet but should be a fun experience!

PXL_20220629_190950608.jpg

Official pick up day, its BAWLS hot today in Austin. Be kind to those employees!
Drove it 2 miles to get PPF, Tint, & Wheels installed. Ah wait another week :(View attachment 822762
Congratulations! I also know your pain about the week wait for PPF and Tint. What SoC did you leave it at the shop? I dropped mine off with 75% battery and got it back with like 40%. Part (ok a lot) of it was me checking on the car via the App. Maybe it's better you did it right away...had mine for 2 days so I got more attached.

I stalked my wifes there as well, found it monday evening after work. another truck was just arriving with a load of M#'s and MY's, I think we have 60 deliveries tomorrow. i will be there helping out. we will pick up the wifes car this evening after work. very exciting. this is our 4th tesla and it never gets normal.
Well I hope you enjoy. Hey quick question for you. Does the store your working at have any nema 15-40 adaptors for sale? I’m in TExas and I need one pretty bad.