Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Her it is, his and hers M3P’s, mines embarrassingly dirty still, but she is super happy.
7CCB3B52-66CD-451F-98E8-7D3EE89E4296.jpeg

Last edited:
Ordered a M3P 6/19/22
- Midnight Silver Metallic, White Interior

Yesterday I got a text about possibly taking home a car as early as Today and went by to check it out.
Car was red w/ white interior and honestly fell in love with it over the MSM color. Took delivery today!

Didn't see any issues with the car, no body damage, no gaps and the interior was perfect.

Unfortunately some dickhead tossed a lighter out of his car on the highway in front of me and it bounced up and nicked the front bumper.. nothing major but was a major bummer.

Hey guys my account finally got approved. 😆 I've been reading over the threads for the past few days, but couldn't reply to any of the great posts. What's funny is that I found myself refreshing the forum to see if the admin approved my account as much as I was refreshing my Tesla app to see of any change to the EDD. Anticipation overload lol.

OD 6/27 -- White/White -- M3P EDD on the website when ordering Jun-Aug 2022 -- Current EDD Sept 9 - Oct 21

Short back story. I was originally going to buy the new Genesis GV60 Performance and was on their Priority 1 list. The dealer somehow couldn't find my queue in the list so I missed out on the first and second batch of GV60s coming off the ship.

The new eta would have been December so I said forget it, I'm not going through summer without an EV. Plus the greedy stealerships were adding $7500 - $10000 mark ups on all the GV60 / IONIQ5 and EV6s that are available and/or became available due to someone backing out. Just nuts right now. Amazing EVs, but there's no way I'm waiting or paying a mark up.

So here I am eagerly waiting for my M3P with you all and I'm happy with my decision. Not having to deal with the dealership is so refreshing.

For those experienced Tesla ordering Masters out there (where it's not your first time at the rodeo) what do you think my realistic delivery would be? Would it be realistic to think perhaps as early as mid-end of August?

Cheers guys... fun times to come.

Call Pirelli about it - not Tesla. Apparently they have a 1,000 mile hazard warranty on accidental stuff. Tesla won’t honor it, but if you call Pirelli I’ve read they can help you

Edit: here’s a thread about it Great news for Tesla Model 3 owners with Pirelli PZEROs!
Well I'm glad I had this forum to come crying to last night! Thanks for the heads up, I'll try to get a hold of Pirelli today to see if they'll honor the warranty.

Not feeling too optimistic... I just read the updated warranty for June 2022 and they no longer have verbiage for coverage of the Pirelli Noise Cancelling System (PNCS) under Road Hazards...

Attachments

• Consumer_Warranty_I_1Jun2022_official.pdf
    456.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited: