Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I admire (and envy) your restraint. 😂

Right? I can't even keep myself from checking more than once per day.

...heck, or sometimes more than once per hour 😂

When I was waiting I would prob check like 20-30x a day lol.

Only if the app had a feature to set it to where it lets you only refresh once per week to save your sanity lol.

But then that would be counter productive to the (psychology/human behavior/algorithm to keep people engaged programing team) at Tesla to keep eager humanoids like us from staying engaged. 🤣

Last edited:
My VIN starts with 30 and pickup is scheduled for 7/23.

Hope you all get DD updates and VINs soon.

Big Congrats! That's very exciting and motivating. It's like that excitement sitting at the black jack table and giving you cheers for hitting a 21 with a $70K bet. 🍻

From looking at your journey:
5/7 OD. M3LR. Black.
6/20 - EDD 7/19–8/30.
EDD 2 8/12-9/16
6/24 - update to M3P White/black
EDD3 7/15-8/12
7/6 - EDD4 7/18-7/30
7/10 - VIN
EDD5 7/21-7/25
DD - 7/23

Total of: 77 Days from OD to DD. (2 Months & 16 Days / ~9 weeks)

With your M3P change on 6/24 and with the DD being 7/23, ~ a month / 4 weeks ... Hmm

Hopeful that it puts the rest of us at the >8 week mark.

Last edited:
Big Congrats! That's very exciting and motivating. It's like that excitement sitting at the black jack table and giving you cheers for hitting a 21 with a $70K bet. 🍻

5/7 OD. M3LR. Black.
6/20 - EDD 7/19–8/30.
EDD 2 8/12-9/16
EDD3 7/15-8/12
7/6 - EDD4 7/18-7/30
7/10 - VIN
EDD5 7/21-7/25
DD - 7/23

With your M3P change on 6/24 and with the DD being 7/23, ~ a month / 4 weeks ... Hmm

I think it does put us at 8 weeks. When he switched from LR to P, they seem to put him in line as if he had been waiting for a P since 5/7. Add 1 week for Fremont shutdown and you have 8 weeks.

Reactions: julit0 and Chris B

5/7 OD. M3LR. Black.
6/20 - EDD 7/19–8/30.
EDD 2 8/12-9/16
EDD3 7/15-8/12
7/6 - EDD4 7/18-7/30
7/10 - VIN
EDD5 7/21-7/25
DD - 7/23

Thanks! I haven’t been leaving the house in this horrible TX heat, but now I’ll have to go out for a drive everyday.

Don’t know why Flatbroke is still waiting though. Elon might as well upgrade him to a model S at this rate.

Thanks! I haven’t been leaving the house in this horrible TX heat, but now I’ll have to go out for a drive everyday.

Don’t know why Flatbroke is still waiting though. Elon might as well upgrade him to a model S at this rate.
I feel your pain. That TX heat is no joke, especially with the humidity. Any plans to get some ceramic tint?

Note: If you want the best heat, "reflection" 3M Crystalline is the cream of the crop. It's tech actually reflects vs absorbing (even ceramic has a fast saturation point). If there's an authorized shop that does 3M you can see the demo in person and will be sold.

As for Flatbroke, count my vote Aye for upgrading him to the S. The man deserves it.

The first 2 photos are the fingers formed in the PPF under the bumper. The third is the hair lodged into the bumper next to that circular cut. The last 2 are the bubbles formed in the back window tint. Not a $3,000 job quality.
By the way got the first wash in a brushless wash. It was OK except on the trunk and the rocker panels, where the black dust settled was not clean. That needs a 2 bucket method with microfiber brush. Will try to do that whenever the weather cools down a bit.

Don't forget to write your review. I posted a 1 star review on Wednesday and had a full refund within 4 hours. The work might suck, but at least they stand behind it. Hopefully they treat you the same.

Not yet. Been checking since 3 am. Nothing on the control F either
It's alright, if they were just supposed to be building it today, you may not have a VIN until tomorrow.

I know it's been rough for you, but a 2-week period for you gives you a LOT more room to get a VIN and still take delivery than most of us. You could technically get a VIN in another week, and still be able to select from a 7-day range for delivery.

I'm holding out hope for you!