Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just did my first wash after a few weeks. Ceramic wax is an absolute game changer. I wish I knew about with my previous cars. Quick 15 minute wash and it looks perfect. 5 year warranty is huge too. I highly recommend if you have the means
Once you go with ceramic coating you will always want it for the next car. Same with ppf. Costly but totally worth it.

The ceramic is awesome. Great water beading, and comes right off. It’s it’s not too dirty I just foam / rinse / dry. If it’s dirty enough, I’ll foam / rinse / 2 bucket / rinse / dry. I love detailing (at times) and there’s nothing like a sparkling clean vehicle!
True one you get into detailing it is fun. Even took off wheels to clean them and wife thought i was crazy. But with a newborn i now dont have time to do any detailing.

I'm in the same boat, Jun-Aug. Maybe it's an Austin Tx thin Yep. I ordered 5/21 and didn’t get any update whatsoever until I received my VIN on 6/15. Picked up on 6/29. Of course I got in at end of quarter… your mileage may vary.
I'm in the same boat, Jun-Aug. Maybe it's an Austin Tx thing
Yep. I ordered 5/21 and didn’t get any update whatsoever until I received my VIN and 2 week window on 6/15. Picked up on 6/29. Of course I got in at end of quarter… your mileage may vary.

Hang in there, friends! Worth every penny.

-71 days of ownership
-6000 miles over 4 states and 12 Superchargers
-2 Autocross events
-$7,000 in suspension and brake upgrades.
-Still making the wife nauseous with acceleration

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE

View attachment 829158
Oh, and yes I will definitely need to repaint my rocker panels after all the rock chips from those runs :p . Good thing black is easy to match so I can do it myself, haha.

Reactions: dgoodlan
Ugh, damn Tesla for calling and texting, getting my hopes up momentarily just to ask if I had a trade in. Texting back saying no and asking if this means a delivery is imminent was met with referencing the EDD I see. Boo!
They did that to me too a couple weeks ago. The SAs are just a clueless when it comes to anything related to estimated delivery times. They gave me the same short and unhelpful answers.

Reactions: 3geekfamily