Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BREAKING: US Senator Joe Manchin says he has reached deal with Democrats on economy, climate bill. "The major milestone opens the door for party lawmakers to begin work as soon as next week to advance a signature component of President Biden’s agenda."

So when’s the 7-8k savings? Anybody hear anything?
No wonder the LR wait time is now more than SR+. Did a lot of M3P orders switch to LR due to tax credit???

I'm here about to do an oil change so that I don't drive myself crazy over thinking about an EDD change lol.

What do you say boys? For those with similar EDDs as mine; first week of August for a VIN?
My OD is 6/24. Original EDD 8/08 - 9/12. Today, July 27th, the EDD was changed to 8/26 - 9/23.
I figure it will be 2nd week in August for me, for a VIN, best case.

Reactions: unlock
My OD is 6/24. Original EDD 8/08 - 9/12. Today, July 27th, the EDD was changed to 8/26 - 9/23.
I figure it will be 2nd week in August for me, for a VIN, best case.

Let's hope that it swings back closer as I've seen this trend of the rubber band effect quite often with EDDs doing that. It'll get pushed out a bit, then tighten up again... there are factors that also come into play, but I'm remaining hopeful for August deliveries for us June bugs.

Got my first update today and slightly disappointed to see the EDD delayed by a week. The window moved from Aug 22 - Sept 20 to Aug 30 - Sept 27.
It will move a lot trust me, I ordered a LR in April and it flipped from July - Aug and June - July like 6 times until I changed to P at the end of June.

So my order date was on 7/1 and original delivery was 9/11-10/23 then it got bumped down to 8/1-8/15 now it’s all the way back to 9/13-10/28. Wtf lol! Do these dates not mean anything? I applied for the loan bc I thought I would be getting the car in a couple weeks now it’s a few months. I also listed my car for sale and have a bunch of interest but can’t sell it now anymore due to delivery date being pushed all the way back out a few months again. Smh!

Reactions: julit0
Flatbroke,
I just don't get it. So now you have an EDD of 7/23 to 8/6 and still no VIN? It seems there may be something to Tesla prioritizing distant deliveries and saving the local deliveries for EOQ? Has anyone local received a VIN/delivery date in Q3 yet? Scary since we're only 1/3 of the way through Q3. But I just don't see any reason why folks are getting cars across the country that ordered after you. Just shouldn't happen. And no one has been able to explain why? I really need to see some local folks getting VINs/cars in the coming days.
they moved me to a new two week window on Sunday morning 7/24. It is now 7/29-8/12. Still no vin and I can’t add the new dates as I’m out of space. I suspect the date will move again since I don’t have an assigned vin. I haven’t looked at bank rates but after yesterday .75 fed hike I’m not too optimistic anymore. As Kermit says” it’s not easy being green”

they moved me to a new two week window on Sunday morning 7/24. It is now 7/29-8/12. Still no vin and I can’t add the new dates as I’m out of space. I suspect the date will move again since I don’t have an assigned vin.
It's just Tesla's way of trying to force you to be a paid supporter of this forum, so that you can have a bigger signature!

So my order date was on 7/1 and original delivery was 9/11-10/23 then it got bumped down to 8/1-8/15 now it’s all the way back to 9/13-10/28. Wtf lol! Do these dates not mean anything? I applied for the loan bc I thought I would be getting the car in a couple weeks now it’s a few months. I also listed my car for sale and have a bunch of interest but can’t sell it now anymore due to delivery date being pushed all the way back out a few months again. Smh!
sorry that happened to you. I have found the dates to be as useful as teats on a boar hog.