Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought the roller coaster was what we were all waiting for? 🤣
giphy.gif

Officially graduated today as well, and all is good as far can I tell. No QC issues that I could find. It was raining a bit when I arrived and had to drive through a horrendous rainstorm in Memphis that turned intersections into rivers I had to ford, but the car did everything beautifully. And my good lordt, Tesla don’t play around with power in P cars. Good. Ness! Kinda scary if you get on it.

Very comfy on my 3.5 hr trip home. Charging was effortless. No phantom breaking despite low to no ambient sunlight unlike my ‘22 RWD I had for a bit. The ride quality was far better than I expected and I think I’ll end my looking around for aftermarket wheels.

Vehicle renderings on the UI seem sharper than I remember on my RWD. Placebo effect, honeymoon effect, AMD vs Intel, new software, or what?

Gotta be careful in this one. It wants me to be a hooligan.

Oh, and pleasant surprise despite what my SA told me a week ago: it came with a mobile charger.

Any update ?
Update. 8/5 - 8/19 --> 8/22 - 9/19 😖 2-week-window to 4-week-window.

If they'd said that from the start, it would be no big deal. It would be consistent with what it said on the order page before I placed my order. But why did they pretend it would come sooner? Many thanks to all of you on this thread for helping me to calibrate my expectations. It's less of a bummer than it otherwise would be.

Update. 8/5 - 8/19 --> 8/22 - 9/19 😖 2-week-window to 4-week-window.

If they'd said that from the start, it would be no big deal. It would be consistent with what it said on the order page before I placed my order. But why did they pretend it would come sooner? Many thanks to all of you on this thread for helping me to calibrate my expectations. It's less of a bummer than it otherwise would be.
Hang in there buddy. It looks like what I call the EDD rubber band effect. I've been seeing this happen and in some cases the window bounces back.

I'm still waiting for my 2 week window and hopefully a VIN soon. Hoping for the best for us all and looking forward to some good news for us west coast folks here soon.

Ordered day after you! And from NJ too hope I get a VIN soon! M3P black on black.
Current EDD 8/18-9/1
I am also in NJ and my EDD changed today to 8/19-9/1 - no VIN yet

Blue / Black Interior
OOD - 6/19
1st EDD - 8/9 - 9/10
2nd EDD - 8/21 - 9/18
3rd EDD - 8/19 - 9/1
Got a text message from Tesla today asking if I have a trade-in - not sure if it is an indicator of progress towards VIN :) I got my two weeks window update yesterday

Reactions: julit0 and unlock