Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. Wonder if they're making it a regional change, or if you just lucked out. I haven't seen a single 2023 Model 3 posted that still has the sensors.
Car was made in Shanghai factory (as we are in Abu Dhabi) - it has a 2023 VIN number but on the door sticker it states that it was manufactured in 09/22.
We ordered on 20th April this year but car was still supplied with charging cable set in a neat black carry case and a big blue charging cable under the truck floor - as well as fire extinguisher & warning triangle (which are mandatory in UAE).

Reactions: LorentzTorque
Car was made in Shanghai factory (as we are in Abu Dhabi) - it has a 2023 VIN number but on the door sticker it states that it was manufactured in 09/22.
We ordered on 20th April this year but car was still supplied with charging cable set in a neat black carry case and a big blue charging cable under the truck floor - as well as fire extinguisher & warning triangle (which are mandatory in UAE).
That's pretty cool! 2023 model with USS and charging cable set. Sounds like you hit the lottery.

Changed this morning to 11/20-12/25… wasn’t expecting that.

Seems to me that Tesla may have a rollout issue with their 2023 models…. or their dates are a psychological test and I am failing it miserably.
Here goes the testing, I am in the 10 day window again! I am going to need a long mental break after receiving my M3P.

New dates 11/4-11/13. No VIN.

Ordered 10/18 Blue on White | No FSB/EAP
Original delivery range date 11/10 - 12/08
Update 10/22 to 11/13 - 11/27
Carolinas
I was at work today and got a text and an email to schedule delivery! I said to myself, what, 😳 I didn't get a VIN yet! Got home, went through the delivery process, and I am now scheduled for delivery on the 9th of November. 🕺 I also checked my account and VIN was there. Just have to get insurance now! 😁
😁