Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
10/02 Ordered early morning, October - November
10/08 Holding steady at 11/03-12/01
10/28 Window changed to 11/9-11/21
11/01 Window changed to 11/13-11/22
11/02 VIN assigned, 11/13-11/20
11/03 Changed Payment Method from Cash to Financing
11/04 Text from Tesla that vehicle has departure factory
11/07 Delivery Date scheduling prompt, date selected to pickup at service center

Nice, I'm waiting on Blue/White

I did just get a text today from Tesla that my car "is expected to be delivered in the next several weeks. "

No VIN yet, so I'm not sure, but it's getting closer.

I received the same text today. Also no VIN yet. I’m waiting on blue/black.

Order: 10/29 around 9pm, November - December
First delivery estimate: November 22 - December 6 (no change yet)

Text message just now saying it has left the factory. Damn, this is worse than waiting for Christmas Day when I was little.
Scheduled delivery - Monday 11/14. Had current vehicle appraised at CarMax yesterday for $1k LESS that the price in January 2019! Then, the dreaded text message: "Hi MEVM3P, your Model 3 has not yet arrived and we are rescheduling your appointment to November 16, 2022 based on your vehicle's current ETA. If your vehicle arrives/is ready earlier than anticipated, we will reach out to reschedule accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you in advance for your understanding.
:oops::rolleyes::(

Hey homies,

Ordered a Model 3 Performance Black/White last week. I never received a text that people mention they will use to contact Tesla. My app just shows a delivery window of Nov-Dec 2022 whereas some people report having specific dates in the months as a window...is there something I missed by chance?

Thanks!

Hey homies,

Ordered a Model 3 Performance Black/White last week. I never received a text that people mention they will use to contact Tesla. My app just shows a delivery window of Nov-Dec 2022 whereas some people report having specific dates in the months as a window...is there something I missed by chance?

Thanks!

Hey homies,

Thanks!
They don't always. I never received a text either. I recomend you put your number and email into the tesla app under settings. If you haven't, you won't get any texts.

SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Tesla is considering exporting made-in-China electric cars to the United States, two people with knowledge of the planning told Reuters, a reversal that would reflect the automaker's deepening cost advantage at its Shanghai plant and slower demand from Chinese consumers.

SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Tesla is considering exporting made-in-China electric cars to the United States, two people with knowledge of the planning told Reuters, a reversal that would reflect the automaker's deepening cost advantage at its Shanghai plant and slower demand from Chinese consumers.

According to Reuters, Elon says Reuters is wrong. Now my brain hurts.