Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery Scheduled 11/28 :)

Attachments

• img_4092.jpg
    img_4092.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 153
Reactions: NCDAG's M3P
Only thing that sucks was I took this afternoon off to go get it, and was going to take my youngest with me. I won't be able to do that on Wednesday, in the rain. On top of that I had to call the insurance company and un-cluster-f that ordeal which took a while, they also lied to me which is a whole 'nother story, but I digress.

So I currently have a 2020 Model 3 Performance, got exactly 3 years ago.

Last night, I pulled the trigger on a 2023 Model 3 Performance, only because of the $7,500 incentive (hey at least I got a different color this time!).

I live in Texas, and my estimated deliver shows Dec 2022. What are the realistic chances I'll get a car in 8 days?

I will 100% cancel if it pushes to January. Obviously the Model 3 Performance is above the EV credit limits for cars, so that $7,500 goes poof like a pumpkin on Jan 1. And my current car is actually OK ha!

Last night, I pulled the trigger on a 2023 Model 3 Performance, only because of the $7,500 incentive (hey at least I got a different color this time!).

I live in Texas, and my estimated deliver shows Dec 2022. What are the realistic chances I'll get a car in 8 days?

I will 100% cancel if it pushes to January. Obviously the Model 3 Performance is above the EV credit limits for cars, so that $7,500 goes poof like a pumpkin on Jan 1. And my current car is actually OK ha!
Currently in the same boat as you sir. Ordered mine yesterday as well.. .Just waiting on a delivery date in Central CA.

I wouldn’t want a 23 as it won’t have the USS. I believe those cars will be duds or retrofitted at some point.

I wouldn’t want a 23 as it won’t have the USS. I believe those cars will be duds or retrofitted at some point.
I'm not too concerned. Paying attention to the rear-view camera is about all I need. My front sensors are just an annoyance at this point, beeping like crazy when I park in my garage.

Everyone keeps talking about HD radar, but there's no evidence it's actually coming to a Model 3/Y. Semi, maybe!

If I do get the car, and do get annoyed by lack of USS, I'm sure in a couple of years there will be something better like HW4, better MCU, better battery, etc. that will make getting a replacement car even more interesting (to me).