Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This was a custom order but as basic as it gets. White exterior black interior. Only thing I added in was the mobile connector which BTW, I still don’t have. They said it’ll ship separate and can take like a week after the VIN gets assigned.
I ordered the mobile connector 2 nights ago (separate from car order) and just now received tracking info so it's on its way. Hopefully yours ships soon.

Reactions: KTS80
Car delivered this am.

What a F’ing nightmare. The appointment was meaningless. Waited an hour. Will update you on the process.

9 days order to delivery.

Car is wonderful. But. Can’t log into streaming service. Car pulls right a little. It’s always something.
Check the tire pressures - as typically they come very high from all MFG's in shipping, as they don't know how long they may sit. That may be your pulling. Glad you got it quick. Regardless, Tesla will fix the issue. Sometime crap happens in shipping.

Reactions: PdxAmp
Check the tire pressures - as typically they come very high from all MFG's in shipping, as they don't know how long they may sit. That may be your pulling. Glad you got it quick. Regardless, Tesla will fix the issue. Sometime crap happens in shipping.
first thing I checked - with a reliable gauge not the TPMS. front right was down 1 psi - don't think thats it - they were all 42 except for the front right - don't think 1 psi is noticeable!

first thing I checked - with a reliable gauge not the TPMS. front right was down 1 psi - don't think thats it - they were all 42 except for the front right - don't think 1 psi is noticeable!
Have them redo the alignment. And don't delay. After a short while, your car will learn to compensate for the pull so that it'd track straight. But the alignment will still be off and you'll eat through your tires pretty quickly.

I already agree to a trade in price now yesterday it went back to pending again.now today its 700 cheaper
Im going to prob sell it to a local dealer.
How close or far do you have to live from pick up to get it delivered to your house?

also check the torque in all 4 corners bolts. they have gorillas doing those sometimes. :) Try to get them to fix the alignment but if you have someone trusted that can correct an give you a before an after sheet it would be another option (I know a brand new car should not do that). Does the service center have alignment machine? do they outsource?

Enjoy the car.

Does anyone know if color has any impact on delivery date? E.g Is an ultra common color like white more or less likely to get a VIN than say blue? Do they assign a VIN as cars roll off the line or do they literally paint your specific car whatever color you ordered?

Ordered a white M3P on 1/21. I’m in south Texas. I wanted red - but it’s not worth $2000 + $7500 (although I still considered it!). I might cancel and reorder a red M3P if it looks like the car will miss the tax credit delivery window.

I wonder how many people will cancel outright if their delivery date slips into March.
I will not take delivery in march unless I qualify for the 7,500.

Schedule for delivery tomorrow at 1pm. They offered to move delivery to 6pm today but that's not enough time for me to make it home from 3 hour drive. Glad I selected an inventory car order the night of the price cut, but 6 hours driving round trip for pickup isn't easy.

Can't wait to get it tomorrow.

Ordered a Gray M3 Performance January 20. I orginally Ordered a MY on January 14, but lost too much sleep thinking about the 0-60 speed of the Performance, so I changed it. My order says Jan/Feb and I like probably many others we not accept the order if I do not get the $7500. I'd get an i4 if I didn't care about the $7500.

That being said, I am looking forward to learning the electric ropes with the Tesla, and we'll see what shakes out in the next couple years with other viable options coming to market.

Reactions: Travis64
Ordered a Gray M3 Performance January 20. I orginally Ordered a MY on January 14, but lost too much sleep thinking about the 0-60 speed of the Performance, so I changed it. My order says Jan/Feb and I like probably many others we not accept the order if I do not get the $7500. I'd get an i4 if I didn't care about the $7500.

That being said, I am looking forward to learning the electric ropes with the Tesla, and we'll see what shakes out in the next couple years with other viable options coming to market.
Congrats. I loved having a Tesla way more than expected and charging is great. Right now the non Tesla EV charging is so terrible I would go ICE if not Tesla. Doesn't matter how great a competitors EV is if charging sucks. Maybe in a few years that's better and I'd consider another brand.