Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They’ve teased us now, fingers crossed for December delivery :)
Looks like I’m keeping my fingers crossed for Q1 now 🙈

AC0DA70A-A05B-464B-B6FB-ED08BBA116F9.jpeg

Reactions: DaveW
Hi all, I ordered a metallic blue with white interior MP3 on 03.11.22 via a lease company. The lease company said that I will just receive a message from Tesla in due course. The date that gave me for delivery was Feb-March 2023 - I’ve not heard anything yet, not even a hello or even conformation from Tesla that it has been accepted, however I am assured by the lease company that everything has been done their end.
An odd experience having normally dealt with Audi, BMW and Mercedes before but I’m I no rush And after the test drive I am really looking forward to getting it.

Hi all, I ordered a metallic blue with white interior MP3 on 03.11.22 via a lease company. The lease company said that I will just receive a message from Tesla in due course. The date that gave me for delivery was Feb-March 2023 - I’ve not heard anything yet, not even a hello or even conformation from Tesla that it has been accepted, however I am assured by the lease company that everything has been done their end.
An odd experience having normally dealt with Audi, BMW and Mercedes before but I’m I no rush And after the test drive I am really looking forward to getting it.
Just took delivery of a blue/white MYP -
It’s a stunning combination!

Just logged into the lease car portal and it states that my order has been accepted by the dealer and is waiting for an estimated build date from the factory :)
The next step in the process is - Manufacturer Accepted Order - Your Vehicle Order has been Confirmed by the Manufacturer & now has an estimated build date - Look forward to receiving that.

Just thought I’d provide an update. I ordered a metallic blue with white interior MP3 on 03.11.22. Today I received a text message as follows:

Tesla Action Required - In preparation for your Model 3 delivery, we would like to confirm your delivery postcode is ??? ???. If this is correct, please respond YES to this SMS. If this is not your delivery postcode, please respond with your full address, including postcode.

i responded YES then received another text saying - thank you for confirming your delivery postcode is correct. We will be in touch once your vehicle is ready for delivery.

I see in the shipping thread they are probably loading up a UK bound boat in China currently, due in UK first half of Feb so towards end of Feb maybe for delivery if on that ship.
FastLaneJB - I subscribed to that thread actually yesterday and I have had a look at the vessel MSC Immacolata. I think you’re right end of Feb very early March. What colour exterior and interior has your wife gone for ?

So it seems as though we have the MSC Immacolata, currently navigating its way soon to progress up the red sea and into the Suez canal and also the Grand Mark, which is currently docked in Singapore seemingly for a refuel before heading the same direction as the MSC Immacolata. Immacolata is due to dock in Southampton around 8th Feb and the Grand Mark around 15th Feb. My car is on one of them but i don't know which one. I've not been provided with a VIN yet and i can't see any hidden VIN but maybe that's because i'm going through a lease company. I have however had a change in date through the lease website, which now confirms my delivery date of Feb 2023, whereas before it was Feb-March 2023

FastLaneJB - I subscribed to that thread actually yesterday and I have had a look at the vessel MSC Immacolata. I think you’re right end of Feb very early March. What colour exterior and interior has your wife gone for ?
White exterior and Black interior. She's quite happy with that and the look. I had the same on a C63S in the past and looked good, she liked that combo.

Just thought I’d provide an update. I ordered a metallic blue with white interior MP3 on 03.11.22. Today I received a text message as follows:

Tesla Action Required - In preparation for your Model 3 delivery, we would like to confirm your delivery postcode is ??? ???. If this is correct, please respond YES to this SMS. If this is not your delivery postcode, please respond with your full address, including postcode.

i responded YES then received another text saying - thank you for confirming your delivery postcode is correct. We will be in touch once your vehicle is ready for delivery.
Same spec, and through salary sacrifice lease, but ordered two weeks after you.

No change in my EDD which is March.

As I mentioned in the Shipping thread, Tesla Glasgow are suggesting it should be delivered the second week of March which doesn't currently fit in with the time line of the two ships that are enroute to the UK.

I wonder if a third ship will be sent in February.

Reactions: AJBassMan

Had the same texts on the same day as you, however my lease company is saying delivery to the UK is ~15th March, with delivery to me near the end of March. Fingers crossed it's sooner...

M3P Blue/Black ordered 4th October via salary sacrifice. Original due date was Q4 2022 but we know they struggled to get cars shipped. Lease company now showing 17 Feb but no delivery texts from Tesla yet. I cant check for VIN.

Fingers Crossed its on one of the 2 ships at sea.