Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another quick couple, will be changing the the springs to Eibachs as it sits too high for me, I think the newer cars are no lower than the standard ones now, have a few more small discreet mods to do as well, will keep you updated.
1ECC5878-ADC8-47A6-B116-E51CE3F87CA4.jpeg
444B2F91-E49B-4537-A454-89490DCFD1D1.jpeg

1655983650230.png

The down side to a delivery is the car gets very dirty on the transporter, apparently! Still looks great. Took it out for a spin and I'm very happy to be blown away by the acceleration just like my original test drive 😁

Can confirm:
  • Pirelli tyres
  • Granny charger included
  • New headlights and brake lights
  • Arrived with ~45% charge

Just picked me M3P up from Staines today and a little disappointed.

The maximum charge range is 304 at 100% charge, which seems alarmingly low on day one. It also is only charging from my wall charger at 16A. My 2020 MXP charges much faster at 32A. I also have a friend who took a M3P in 2020 and it charges at 32A and he picked it up with a full range of 310 vs advertised range of 329A.

Has anyone else got the same issues? After waiting so long for delivery, I am livid.

The maximum charge range is 304 at 100% charge, which seems alarmingly low on day one. It also is only charging from my wall charger at 16A. My 2020 MXP charges much faster at 32A. I also have a friend who took a M3P in 2020 and it charges at 32A and he picked it up with a full range of 310 vs advertised range of 329A.

Has anyone else got the same issues? After waiting so long for delivery, I am livid.
Just tested with my wall charger and it's definitely taking 32A

Should charge at 32Amp if single-phase, if on 3 phase it shows 16Amp 11KW but charges faster

Reactions: muhsec

Mine’s charging at 32A right now. Are you sure it’s not a variable load system that is blocking it or you have accidentally reduced the charging A in the settings? Also mine is showing 342 miles for full charge.