Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Phone Charge Cable Swap Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Model 3 owner here: I'd love to swap our (unused) Lightning cable for a USB-C cable. I don't like cables that sit and do nothing, nor do I want to recycle a perfectly usable cable.
If you're interested, I can ship out to you via snail-mail and include return package postage.

Thanks!
Jason

New Model 3 owner here: I'd love to swap our (unused) Lightning cable for a USB-C cable. I don't like cables that sit and do nothing, nor do I want to recycle a perfectly usable cable.
If you're interested, I can ship out to you via snail-mail and include return package postage.

Thanks!
Jason
I have a USB-C I'm willing to swap for a lightning cable. New to this so not sure how to dm you for address details.

Hey, iPhone users. Based on the new iPad Pro, if you buy a new iPhone starting a year from now, you may want that USB-C cable back. I bought a second Lightning for now, and just put the USB-C in the glove compartment. I think it will come in handy.