Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Model 3 Pictures + Videos of Tint/Clearbra/Vinyl Wraps/Wheels/Aero Kits/Ceramic Coatings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this is a Y, but any 3 owner who's trying to keep their interior cool as much as possible, needs to hear this.

If you’re shopping for window tint, then you NEED to know that this exists.

There’s hundreds of tint brands out there, but this one blocks the most from what we’ve discovered. It’s called Photosync IRD. Extremely popular for people looking for the highest heat blocking tint out there and won’t settle for less. If you want to keep your interior as comfortable as possible, you have to at least consider this as a possible option for your Tesla:

3 owners look for these key factors when shopping for tint.

Here’s a quick guide on how to shop for the RIGHT window tint for YOUR Tesla. Few easy tips will make your decision process a lot easier by teaching you what to look for based on your needs, how to read specification sheets, and what to avoid. There’s not a 1 size fits all tint, so by understanding these basics, you can cater your search by your needs.

Last year I went over 7 top body kits for the 3, and since then, more have come out so it was time to update that list. Here’s some new ones for you to check out if you’re thinking about getting a kit. Use this video (and the previous one) as starting points in your research. You’ll want to contact the manufacturers to check pricing, availability, and options to learn more.

For those of you looking to see what 19" HF5 looks like on a 3, here's a quick video of that + a satin black chrome delete. We often recommend 20's to clients since the 3 looks pretty solid on a bigger wheel (plus the concavity looks great), but seeing these 19's on look pretty good. I was worried that the back wheels wouldn't have much concavity, but I'm surprised by the results.

We install another Startech kit on a Model 3 in this new vlog we just put out. Wanted to share it because this Startech client opted for the 3 piece rear spoiler, so I figure we can showcase that to any 3 owners interested in how it looks. The main vlog focuses on us wrapping a Model Y in a limited edition color--1 of 300.