Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Model 3 Pictures + Videos of Tint/Clearbra/Vinyl Wraps/Wheels/Aero Kits/Ceramic Coatings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I decided to change the title of this thread because I wanted to be able to share all of the Model 3 projects we work on--whether it's window tint, clearbra, center console wraps, chrome deletes, vinyl wraps, wheels, aero kits, etc. That way more members can hopefully utilize this thread to help come up with ideas for their own Model 3.

A bunch of Tesla projects in this vlog! We’re now offering 1-piece Photosync window film option for the Model X front windshield. It’s always been easy to do with any thin, low quality film, so to be able to offer this in an incredibly thick, high quality film like Photosync is definitely a feat. We also take a look at what Midnight Silver looks like with Satin Guard, and it looks incredible. It has sort of a frozen look to it if that makes sense. A center console wrap is also going on as well as getting a Model X ready to be caliper painted.

PSA: For anyone thinking about getting a template vinyl kit for their Tesla—please watch this. There’s a clip in this vlog where we show the very possible major downside to installing a template vinyl kit for your chrome, center console, or any where else on your Tesla. Not all kits are like this, but clearly they’re out there.

Another Tesla fun filled vlog! This vlog doesn't necessarily have Model 3's in it, but I do talk about what I keep in my Tesla Model 3 for detailing and quick cleaning on the go, which I think every owner should have!

We wrapped up an interior shadow black wrap on a Model X. Really cool design and I definitely recommend it for anyone looking for something fun and different. I also talk about what I keep in my Tesla as far as detailing products go for that easy on the spot cleaning. And no Tesla vlog would be complete without more talks about the Cybertruck and if it can pull….another cybertruck?

Please please do your research when it comes to picking the right clearbra/ppf/paint protection film for your Tesla. There’s a bunch of brands in the market and if you pick the wrong ones, you’ll get that ugly distortion/ripply texture that runs all over your Tesla and not to mention a huge waste of money. In this vlog, I showcase the clarity of ClearGuard Nano for you to compare and if you want to see it in person, come by our shop.

I also show how shadow black vinyl looks like installed in the Tesla Model X.

If you’re planning to get clearbra installed on your car, PLEASE PLEASE do yourself a favor and visit the studio and the people in person before you decide where to take your car. It only takes 30 mins and will save your future self from any problems you’ll encounter down the road because you didn’t do your homework when choosing the right studio.

In this vlog, I show viewers a clearbra job done by another shop/installer, and consistent viewers of our vlogs can see the difference in the work right away. We show this not to poke fun but to just educate viewers that clearbras, installations, or installers are NOT the same. At the end of the day, you want to get the job that meets/exceeds your expectations.

Besides this, we also show a chrome delete in process with a Model S and even though the Supra isn’t a Tesla, you can see how Satin Guard looks on a black car for those of you looking for the ultimate option if you want a color change wrap + legitimate rock chip/scratch protection film.

Are you looking for some gift ideas for that special Tesla owner in your life? I saw a few lists online, and I noticed they all had the same basic ideas, which is fine but the people need more! I came up with this guide which is specifically for a car enthusiast looking for more than floor mats and chargers. These ideas are based off of some of the most popular products our clients come in asking for. I hope you enjoy and maybe spark some ideas for you!

We got in the new Vossen HF-5 wheels for the Model 3! This is a new design for 2020, and I'm loving how it looks on the car already. Epitome of sportiness especially with the open 5 spoke design and the cut outs. We also do a quick unboxing/first look at thinkware's dash cam as well as some other fun things going on in the studio.

Reactions: JDP566
Happy Sunday everyone!I see posts all the time confused about these 2 products asking “which should I get?”, “which is better?”, “should I do both?”, etc., so I wanted to make a video hopefully to clarify the differences between the two. Having had both products at the same time and having had each product separately, I can say that they are different enough where they should be in separate conversations. They have different main purposes. Hope you enjoy the video.

I know this isn't a 3 but in case anyone is curious to see how Satin Guard PPF looks on a black Tesla, in this vlog, we show a glimpse of a X we're wrapping with full Satin Guard.

A quick intro to Satin Guard, it's a PPF/clearbra but what makes it unique is the fact it transforms any color your Tesla is into a matte, satin, and translucent finish. This is the only film in the market to give you that tri-tone finish. Other films just wash out the pigments in your car finish to give it a "matte" look.

This wasn't a major point in the vlog, but in case you want a glimpse of what Satin Guard looks like on a black Tesla Model X, we work on wrapping an entire car in it. Still a work in progress but we're also doing a chrome delete as well to give it a stealthier look.

Love how Satin Guard looks on black and it was definitely interesting to see, since we haven't done one in a non-metallic paint before.

NOT ALL VINYL WRAP INSTALLATIONS ARE THE SAME! Please, if you’re thinking about getting vinyl wrap/chrome delete done on your Tesla, do yourself and your Tesla a favor and familiarize yourself with whichever shop (and their work) you’re about to take your car to. Make sure they can meet your expectations if not surpass them. The last thing you want is to have a trim/panel scratched or damaged because of a lack of experience on their part.

In this vlog, there’s a few cool projects going on, one being a Lamborghini exhaust installation, but mainly we work on a Model 3 that came to us after having chrome delete done elsewhere. The client wasn’t happy with the end results, but what we found underneath the “end results” was more alarming.

A lot of people interchange clearbra/pff with vinyl wrap films despite a lot of differences. One of the biggest statements I hear is that vinyl can protect your car as well as clearbra can, so I wanted to put that to the test. As mentioned in the video, this isn't the most scientific test, but it does give you a better idea of what to expect in terms of damage it can/can't take. Honestly, I am a little bit surprised with the results, but my initial thoughts on clearbra vs vinyl wrap in terms of PROTECTION remains the same.

In the previous vlog, we showed a white Model 3 that got chrome delete done by another installer with a quality that the client wasn’t happy with. We got the opportunity to replace what was done for the client and it really looks complete now. We’re really happy with the results. We also had 2 lambos battle it out with an exhaust battle in this vlog, so some exotic fun as well!

Many Tesla projects going on in this vlog viewers can get a glimpse of—we have center console wraps, full Model 3 matte clearbra wraps, springs installation, and tinting going on. I also fail to install a screen protector on my Model 3. We also give a tip for any Model 3 Performance owners looking to buy spacers and/or aftermarket wheels for their car.

So we did something….we bought the $2000 Unplugged Performance front bumper for the Tesla Model 3. Actually, we bought TWO! Here’s a look at the Ascension front bumper that just arrived. I’m impressed with the construction, especially at this price, because I’ve seen way too many bumpers cost just as much but aren’t made with this material. Definitely a great option for any Model 3. If you want one, let us know while supplies last.

Got the opportunity to build a T Sportline Model 3 for our client in this vlog. Normally people would get 1 or 2 things from a company, so when we have a full build all from 1 company, it’s pretty cool. If you’re interested in T Sportline’s carbon fiber add-ons, springs, or wheels, you’ll see all 3 in this episode and a quick unboxing/look at the carbon pieces closer up.

A lot of fun things happens in this vlog (including the arrival of a Bugatti Chiron) but the reason I wanted to share this episode is because I do an unboxing of the Unplugged Performance front lip spoiler for the MODEL 3. So if you're interested in it, you'll see my thoughts on the quality as well as a quick mock up fitment test on an actual Model 3 to give you an idea (starts at 3:18). Oh, and we also wrap the TINIEST MODEL 3 we've ever seen.

There's several projects going on in this vlog (what's new? LOL) but we do show some snippets of us doing a really special project for Westin Houston Medical Center Hotel and their Tesla Model X. We're doing a chrome delete (in a very unique color) and later on some vinyl/graphic designs on the X for them as well. You'll see these clips starting around the 3:00 mark.