Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Model 3 Pictures + Videos of Tint/Clearbra/Vinyl Wraps/Wheels/Aero Kits/Ceramic Coatings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy Saturday! Had a couple of owners ask if I can briefly talk about how to keep the vegan leather seats cleaned so in this vlog, I show you a Model S that gets Photosync window tint on all the windows (views from the INSIDE too), and we talk about some basic, easy ways to keep your seats clean (especially white). Seat cleaning starts ~ 1:35 mark Model S Photosync tint walk around ~ 4:00 mark

Wing and Side skirts chrome delete

Attachments

• 9C987703-D39E-44BE-A40E-ADAEF6C090D0.jpeg
    9C987703-D39E-44BE-A40E-ADAEF6C090D0.jpeg
    385 KB · Views: 85
  • 7C6AC815-6DF8-4A89-938A-2FDFAFC7548E.jpeg
    7C6AC815-6DF8-4A89-938A-2FDFAFC7548E.jpeg
    373.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 38B234FA-8EE9-4C21-8CDB-E29448CAD088.jpeg
    38B234FA-8EE9-4C21-8CDB-E29448CAD088.jpeg
    549.7 KB · Views: 73
I know this isn't a Model 3, but this wheel design/fitment is available for it, so I want to show it off in case anyone is interested.
Super sporty and I love the fact that the wheels are true directional (all 4 wheels will/can "face" forward Also show a quick look at how the light up rear T badge looks on a Model S when it’s turned on.

Model X wheels reveal: ~ 2:43 mark
Model S light up rear T badge: ~ 4:00 mark

I know these 2 Teslas aren't 3's, but what you'll see applies to any Tesla so I think it's important to share, especially since I don't see much if any videos showing a quick water beading test on the seats after a ceramic coating!

What’s the strangest thing you’ve spilled in your Tesla? In this vlog, we clean up this green spill in a Model X that oozed beneath the floor mats, into the carpet itself, as well as interior ceramic coat another Tesla Model X and show some quick water beading test on the white interior seats.

Green Ooze in Model X ~ 2:10 mark
Interior ceramic coating water beading test ~ 3:57 mark

I know this isn't a Model 3, but I believe 3 owners would appreciate being able to get an idea what 5 LAYERS of ceramic coating can make your paint look like in case you want to go that route. Most people do/show 1 or 2 layers on their car, but we did 5 freaking layers on this red Model S. We also coated the chrome trim pieces too so those pop like crazy as well. Enjoy and hopefully this gives you some more modding ideas:

So this is what 5 layers of ceramic coating looks like on a Model S! In this new vlog, we take a look at how glossy Tesla paint can be with multiple layers of ceramic coating. Cleaning is going to be a breeze.

Tesla Model S work in progress ~ 0:25

Tesla Model S screen protector installation ~ 2:00

Tesla Model S final result ~ 3:42

Some cool Tesla projects happening in this new vlog! We start chrome deleting a Model 3 in BRUSHED gloss black and we ceramic coat another Model 3 and do a water beading test on the panels. Really cool if you’ve never seen how ceramic coat causes your paint to bead water like crazy. Never gets old.

Sneak peak of brushed black chrome delete ~ 1:48 mark
Model 3 ceramic coat water bead test ~ 3:00 mark

https://youtu.be/blSPiu9gjWo

More Tesla projects happening in this vlog! You’ll see a black Model 3 with chrome delete and Vorsteiner wheels on it and we have more goodies coming for it soon, as well as a red Model 3 that just got a chrome delete and center console wrap done. Great way to make the 3 sportier without permanently changing anything in case you want to switch it up later down the road.

Black Model 3 w/ Vorsteiner Wheels & chrome delete ~2:40 mark
Red Model 3 w/ chrome delete and center console wrap ~4:40 mark

This is something new! BRUSHED black chrome delete on a Model 3. Done it on a S before, and loved how that turned out. Has a more unique, sophisticated look to it compared to satin, gloss, or matte black. Something to consider! We also show a side by side comparison on a Model S we’re currently polishing/paint correcting to remove the scratches and swirl marks in the paint to make it shiny.

~ 3:33 mark for paint correction

~ 4:13 mark for brushed chrome delete on 3

I know this video isn't specifically for 3's or even Teslas in general, but I've heard too many stories about owners getting tint and not confident/unsure whether or not the job they received was considered acceptable. What I'm showing in this video are just some of the common issues I've seen (and there's a lot) but hopefully you can at least have an idea when looking at your own windows.

Quick unboxing and look at the Unplugged Performance Tesla Model 3 Front Lip Spoiler. Fitment is good--no gaps or anything whacky like that. I like the material too as well. It feels pretty robust and the polyurethane construction makes it easy to work with.

There's a snippet in this vlog where I show a Model X that we're wrapping in Satin Guard and I compare how that satin finish looks with satin black vinyl wrap. Great comparison for those of you curious as to how different or similar both those 2 films look, as Satin Guard is a PPF/clearbra that's satin/matte and vinyl wrap is mainly for cosmetics.
~ 3:06 mark

If you want spacers, ceramic coating, or want to turn your Tesla factory color into a satin version but want to see what these mods look like before diving in, you’re in luck! We got 3 difference projects going on at the shop showcasing all of these:

Wheel Spacers on Model 3 ~ 1:13 mark

Tesla Model S Ceramic Coating ~ 3:40 mark

Tesla Model X Satin Guard PPF Wrap (Satin Black) ~ 3:30 mark

What does a chrome delete look like after 1 year? In this video, I show an example of one that has been done over a year ago with 15,000 miles. With that being said, the life of your chrome delete depends on 2 factors: use of car (frequency) and care of car . I’ve seen chrome deletes last a couple of years, and I've seen some last 5+ years.

We got in the new Corvette (hence the thumbnail and title), but what I really wanted to share was the Model 3 project in the vlog. With the new chrome delete and Vossen wheels, this 3 couldn’t look any meaner. All blacked out with wheels lighter than even the 20” OEM wheels from Tesla—win win.

Tesla Model 3 blacked out chrome delete and Vossen Wheels ~ 1:50 mark

Here’s some ideas for anyone looking to black out their Teslas: Model X that’s about to be the stealthiest X in Houston—all black everything, including turning the factory black color into satin black (and it’s not a vinyl wrap!). A black Model 3 getting rid of its chrome trims as well, and a water beading test on a ceramic coating BMW for those of you wanting to see the benefits of having a coating—this is it!

Ceramic coating water beading test ~1:40 mark
Satin Black Model X progress ~2:00 mark
Model 3 reveal with blacked out chrome delete ~4:00 mark

Here's a quick look at a Model 3 we just installed the Vorsteiner Volta front lip and rear spoiler on. Love it how looks on black--really menacing. We'll be doing the rest once the other parts come in. I also show a X that was just satin wrapped in Satin Guard PPF and chrome deleted as well in case anyone is interested.

~2:11 mark Tesla Model X reveal

~4:20 Tesla Model 3 Vorsteiner Volta front lip and rear spoiler reveal

How does clearbra (ppf) look after 2 years of ownership? It mainly depends on how it's taken care of. Here's an example of a Tesla Model 3 we clearbra'd 2 years ago and how it looks today. This literally looks like a job we finished 2 weeks ago. This is definitely one of the best cared for cars we've ever seen, but it shows that clearbra can last a long time when taken care of properly.

After 2 years of having the same vinyl wrap on, it was time for a change! EVSgo is a local company here in Houston that offers Tesla rentals at a daily, weekly, and monthly rate. We wrapped their fleet in satin black but now it’s time for a change. Check out the transformation!

~ 3:20 mark