Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Model 3 Pictures + Videos of Tint/Clearbra/Vinyl Wraps/Wheels/Aero Kits/Ceramic Coatings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How durable is clearbra? In this new vlog, we replace the clearbra on the doors of a X that got damaged from the garage door, and you’ll see what damage went through and what got absorbed. We also chrome delete another 3, making it look very stormtrooper-ish.

~0:03 clearbra damage on X

~2:36 model 3 chrome delete walkaround

With the days getting hotter, tint is becoming more and more of a priority, especially since our cars have such large windows. While there's different tints for everyone, most Texans prefer the same shade which is about 30%. Here's a quick video to show you what that looks like on the sides and back on a 3.

I know this isn't a 3, but this is really cool not to share. Mishaps like these really make you glad that you have clearbra/ppf when you need it to save your paint.

“Can clearbra (ppf) really protect my paint from damage?” Here’s a quick clip of us unwrapping the doors off a X that got damaged from hitting the garage. We peel back the clearbra to see how much of the paint was actually effected by the hit. Protecting against daily mishaps is one of the main reasons why some owners wrap the whole car.

If you like your factory paint color, but just want to spice it up a bit, you gotta see this what we did to this S. Any 3 owners with Midnight Silver paint needs to watch this!

There’s a ton of Midnight Silver Teslas, but this one is 1 of a kind ;)

Turned this Model S’ paint into a satin/matte/translucent version by wrapping it with Satin Guard. Not only will it protect against rock chips/scratches, but it transforms any car paint into a beautiful satin finish. Perfect way to change up the color of the car while still showcasing the original color while protecting it too.

~2:20 mark for walkaround

This is on a S, but I feel that it's important to quickly address caliper painting.

There’s several ways to do it, and everyone has their own method. Some places only use spray can paint and go to town, some places wrap them, and some even plasti-dip them. Every method has its pros and cons, so make sure you understand what you’re getting and paying for before doing it.

Here’s a S we chrome deleted and caliper painted. Red accents to pop, and changed the calipers from silver to red to match. We strive for an OEM feel/look, hence automotive grade paint is chosen for a beautiful red gloss finish. Our caliper decals are also applied with the paint so they won’t peel off over time.

Model 3 owners, if you're looking to make your 3 sportier and improve aerodynamics at the same time, check out these 2 cars with Vorsteiner's Volta kit.

Kit comes with a front lip spoiler, side skirts, rear spoiler, and rear diffuser--all carbon fiber. A second version of the rear diffuser just got released, and I'll be showing that one soon in another video.

Wheels on the black 3 -- Vorstiner VFF-109

Wheels on the white 3 -- Vossen HF4T

Hey Pearl White 3 owners! If you’re looking for ideas to enhance the look of your 3, here’s one we finished up with recently:

-Photosync window film all around for the highest heat blockage in the industry

-Satin black chrome delete for a sportier look

-T Sportline black wheels to compliment the black & white color scheme

~ 4:24 mark for the installation and walkaround

If you're looking to get lowering springs for your 3, add these to your consideration list...

Just installed these Novitec lowering springs on a 3. They're quite comfortable, so definitely look into those when doing your research. In this quick clip, you can see they look installed. Definitely a difference compared to the red 3 in the vid which is on stock suspension, but nothing too crazy to where it may turn some people off.

Quick tip for 3 owners looking to get a clearbra/ppf…

Maximize what your clearbra can do for you by seeing if which ever brand you go with offers any unique advantages other than the standard rock chip/scratch protection and “self-healing”. Here’s one that has a hydrophobic layer on top, so water beads off of your car—making it easier to clean and stay clean. Here's a S we just finished, but I want to share this because water beading is always so fun to watch!

~ 0:58 mark for the progress, walkaround, and water beading test

What do you guys think of the new Zero-G wheels from Tesla?

We just installed new Novitec springs on a 3 with the Zero-G wheels. They’re definitely my favorite spoke design offered from Tesla an the fitment is a lot better than the other factory wheel options. Is it worth the $5500 package? I’m not sure, but at least it’s forged which is nice.

~ 5:09 mark for installation
~ 7:15 mark for walkaround

Not all vinyl wrap jobs are the same. Make sure you get the quality/standards you're looking for. See the work in person before hand if possible. Here's a S that we saw with some questionable wrapping that wouldn't be approved but if the client isn't sure what is considered 'ok', he/she wouldn't know what to look for.

Hey Model 3 owners interested in Vorsteiner’s Volta kit—look what we got in!

The street rear diffuser arrived, so we did a quick unboxing and comparison with the track rear diffuser that was released earlier. As you can see, huge difference in pretty much every way and shape. Smaller, less emphasized, and more subtle. We have this one in stock and ready to go. Once we get it installed, I’ll definitely do a walkaround video on that.

Really cool to receive the Vorsteiner badging with the package. Not sure if this is going to be standard for everyone buying the entire kit, but it’s a cool way to wrap up the entire aero kit on any 3.

Here's something for all the 3 owners looking to black out their chrome pieces:
Here's a black 3 with satin black vinyl wrap chrome delete. Slight contrast to the gloss black paint on the car, but so subtle still that everything looks so uniform and clean.