Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Model 3 Pictures + Videos of Tint/Clearbra/Vinyl Wraps/Wheels/Aero Kits/Ceramic Coatings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick tip for anyone planning to get high heat blocking tint for summer: start booking your appointment early. Typically tint shops get booked fast and throughout summer early so those who wait until the last minute end up getting dates AFTER summer. Depending on how popular your local shop is, they may be seeing a rush since January.

If you need tips on choosing the right tint, we have videos on our channel to help. Here's a 3 with Photosync window tint.

For those shopping for heat rejecting tint this summer--please watch out--ceramic tint ISN'T the "best" tint out there. What matters more is the TSER% when it comes to maximizing heat rejection. If you need help picking out tint for summer, here's a quick guide.

I posted this awhile back, but it's so important for you not to get caught up in buying a tint just because it's "ceramic". That term has been so overly commercialized and manipulated that it's lost most of its importance now. Yes, ceramic IS good, but you'd be shocked how few films out there are ACTUALLY ceramic versus being some hybrid or not even contain any "ceramic" at all. Most just call their films ceramic because that's the only term the general, uneducated public know when it comes to tint. Please don't be deceived.

Last edited:
Part 2 of the Best Tesla Model 3 Coilovers is out. In part 1 we looked at Tein vs MPP, but today we got a new contender: Ohlins.

Different price points, different benefits, and different build qualities. Pretty impressed with what we found.

Model Y and 3 owners looking to improve the ride quality--check out these Tein coilovers. First impressions are pretty good. Feels like about a 20-25% increase in ride comfort from stock suspensions. Bumps aren't as jarring and feel more rounded out/smoother than before. Handling is definitely improved. Much tighter and stable. Also helps get rid of that enormouse wheel gap.

We can’t talk about Model 3 coilover kits without talking about Mountain Pass Performance. Just got done installing their comfort coilovers and took it out for a drive. We can definitely see why these are one of the most popular options, but as more companies come out with new solutions for the 3, will the MPP have serious competition?

Model Y and 3 owners looking to improve the ride quality--check out these Tein coilovers. First impressions are pretty good. Feels like about a 20-25% increase in ride comfort from stock suspensions. Bumps aren't as jarring and feel more rounded out/smoother than before. Handling is definitely improved. Much tighter and stable. Also helps get rid of that enormouse wheel gap.

Should be getting my My soon, interested in these. I know you guys sell them but do you also ship them and if so how much for them including shipping?

If ONLY you could HEAR this in person!

We just installed the most FUN upgrade you can get for your Model 3. The factory audio leaves some bass to be desired in the 3, so this sleek, unobtrusive subwoofer is perfect for getting the bass to level you love. No loss trunk space and matches perfectly with the carpet. It’s like falling in love with your favorite music all over again.

I know this isn't a 3, but this question has been brought up countless times by new Tesla owners considering clearbra (paint protection film) that I think this video will be too helpful not to share.

Do you REALLY need clearbra (paint protection film) for your Tesla? Is front bumper coverage more than enough or how much should I wrap?

If you have any of these questions, take a quick view at this 2 min video. We take a look at a X with 60,000 miles and NO clearbra and see how the paint has fared up to this point.

Now THIS is how you get rid of that HUGE wheel gap.

We got this 3 as low as we could go while still being daily drivable for our client. Despite being this low, the ride is still very comfortable due to Tein’s Flex Z technology.

I don’t recommend going this low though on FACTORY wheels—it’ll look super funky. Factory wheels would sit in too much unlike these ADV.1’s which were flush from the get go.

Oh, and we go to Cars & Coffee in the morning :)

We got in the new Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers for the Model 3 & Y. These are incredible. Totally night and day difference in ride comfort plus improved handling. Definitely recommend checking this kit out for those looking to upgrade their ride quality.

For all the 3 OWNERS out there looking into body/aero kits: make sure you’re able to check out the kit in person before you buy. A lot of these brands out there put out great photos online but deliver less than ideal products. Not saying you need to spend thousands on a kit, but just make sure you know EXACTLY what you’re buying and you’re not getting yourself into a situation that requires more work, more money, or more time than you expected.

We're moving!

It's not easy to move everything over from one shop to another, especially when you've gathered over a decade worth of stuff, SO here's what we're doing: we're doing specials on vinyl wraps, tints, and clear bras! If you've been looking to get a vinyl wrap, tint, or clear bra, hit us up. You get special pricing, and we carry less over to the new shop. It's a win-win!