Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #29 is available now with topics time-stamped. We discussed the Tesla Cybertruck's expected 1 MW Ultra-Fast Charging capability, the Tesla Semi Delivery Event, the coming Model 3 refresh (project "Highland"), and more. You can watch it now on YouTube.

Model 3 - post your painted calipers!!

Just picked up my Model 3 MSM and looking to get my brake calipers painted (was thinking of going with Acid Green) as not alot of people have it…which led me to think about other colors people might have opted for.

Feel free to post your painted calipers below: would love to see what people got

I haven't done anything yet but I would like to go orange. Like the same orange as the wire sheaths.
Like copper orange? What color do you have on your model 3? I feel like that will look amazing (different as well) on black M3…im getting the acid green done…ive a picture in my head on how they might look…hopefully they turn out that way (risky color for sure)

I just did Duplicolor graphite. Held up through a lot of autocross and hot temperatures. Bought performance calipers on EBay and they were chipped up badly so needed something. I think there’s some other threads with pictures of you search/scroll for a while.

Attachments

• 60DC595E-54C7-4359-9A6B-3ED09759159C.jpeg
    60DC595E-54C7-4359-9A6B-3ED09759159C.jpeg
    369.5 KB · Views: 134
  • 81C748C9-C2E4-4A0F-882E-20BA6CD652D4.jpeg
    81C748C9-C2E4-4A0F-882E-20BA6CD652D4.jpeg
    410.7 KB · Views: 125
Like copper orange? What color do you have on your model 3? I feel like that will look amazing (different as well) on black M3…im getting the acid green done…ive a picture in my head on how they might look…hopefully they turn out that way (risky color for sure)
I am planning on doing a dark copper color on my graphite S. Hope it looks as good as it does in my mind. :oops:

Anyone in Los Angeles area have a good location to get the calipers painted?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC