Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Model 3 power frunk/trunk fitting service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on my Hansshow order of a motorised trunk kit - just received the Fedex begging letter today.
Good thing they marked down the $499 kit to $60 value for freight purposes.
Fedex want £21.16 for VAT comprising £9.16 for VAT plus their 'Advancement fee' of £12.
Hope the 17th is still 'inked' into @Mr H diary for fitment (and hope the weather is favourable too).

I had the motorised frunk and trunk with the foot sensors fitted by Mr H last weekend and they are AMAZING! great kit and fitted really well - Darren (Mr H) fitted around my hectic schedule and was an absolute dream - I wouldn't have known where to start with this and he came with all the gear (and all the idea! unlike me...) - strongly recommend both Mr H and the hannshow kit. the foot wave, or the app, pressing the trunk release and it opening, or just pressing the buttons to close both has been fab.

Having an expert fit something and saving time, stress, and getting it done the best way- while learning a lot about the tesla & tips and tricks - really really helpful.

Just installed an app on my mac which shows the car charge, and time to finish charge which I'm in love with - and it can trigger the opening of the frunk/trunk from here too - VERY impressed!!

5 stars 'highly recommend'
M3-newbie, from Aberdeen/Carlisle!

Status
Not open for further replies.